PDA

View Full Version : FREE!!! billabong bugs!

Ben
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 06:09 AM
A few months ago i bought these very intersting things, billabong bugs.
I have not got around to hatching and growing them as i did not buy the instructions.

To buy the instructions will only cost a couple of dollars.

here is the website

http://www.billabongbugs.com.au/

So if anyone would like these i will post them to you for free!
But there is 1 catch, (well 2 actually)
You will have to buy the instructions and you will need to have a camera handy, so as they hatch and progress you will do a post on thier developments!

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Cheers,
Ben

goldenpigeon
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 07:17 AM
ben i will take them!

i got a cam and i will purchase the instructions :D

Darth_discus
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 07:42 AM
yes i will take one

they look really interesting

Ben
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 11:46 AM
Sorry Dr V,
looks like the young fellow got in first.

But GP will let us all know how and what they turn out like!

cheers,
Ben

DR.V
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 11:49 AM
???? heh ?? did i say something ??

Darth_discus
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 11:51 AM
oh alright just for GP (really furious hehehehe sorry i mean arghhhhh i could bit his head off) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i can't hear you Dr.V did you say something, ohwell must be the wind

goldenpigeon
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 12:02 PM
lol sorry mate... but for the first time ever i got in first :lol: hahahahaha mate i plan on having a shot at breeding them and i will send you some eggs :D

Darth_discus
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 12:07 PM
really cool, you don't have to (just show him you care about his words )

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ben
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 12:10 PM
Opps
that was sposed to be sorry darth!
lol

sorry everyone except junior!

lol

DR.V
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 12:14 PM
cant get me out of your head arent you ben ???

LOL ... no worries ... just curious of whats going on ...

goldenpigeon
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 12:16 PM
lol u feel really bad bout this dont u darthman?

hows about ill send ya a full grown, 9cm, 3 eyed monster in an envelope to cheer u up :twisted:

its ok mate i DONT know how u feel! :lol:

Darth_discus
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 12:22 PM
man u can really affect someone can't you with those touching words of hatred. i suppose it is like the kiss of death but for a fish so when you get something sent in the mail eg. a billabong bug from GP means that one of your fish die.

Your name should be golden fish reaper :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

goldenpigeon
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 12:34 PM
lol sorry mate i wont send u 1 of the monsters... mayb just a lil 1. nah u can have the first batch of eggs if i can manage to get them (or if ben wants them... he kinda has to come first ;) )

Merrilyn
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 12:47 PM
Well I don't want the bugs GP, I just want to see piccies of them. They sound cool.

Ben
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 12:49 PM
Dr V lol, kylie sings that song.....?

lol

When and if you breed them junior!
Give a couple to Darth!

goldenpigeon
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 10:59 PM
hehehehee yes i will. i was reading up about them last night and apparently they double in size EVERY DAY!!!!! :shock: thats freaky!

i googled them but didnt find any useful info so i will have to buy the instruction :( o well its only a couple of $.

sorry darthman and dr.v .... i always get u guys confused so im like Ben hahahahahaa

Ben
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 11:09 PM
The interesting thing about the bugs they are native to Australia, and as far as i know they are not availble any where else in the world!

The bugs are on there way junior!
This is your xmas present mate so dont ask for one this year! lol
dont forget mate we ALL want a journal as they grow!

Cheers,
Ben

goldenpigeon
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 11:21 PM
lol ok

now gotta get u and kinezo 1 now lol

(i o kinezo a b'day present and an x-mas prezzi) lol

today i am going to get the tank, light, heater and cam from my other house. i have still a little research to do but does any1 know if they HAVE to have sand or can they live without it? and ofcourse i would need to get sand which i dont have (unless its outa a sand pit... but i dont this they will like that).

does any1 on the gold coast have an oscar or a large cichlid that will eat the full grown bugs? it would be a shame to let them die from age.

Ben
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 11:26 PM
OMG Junior!

They are destined to death before they are born!

I think you will find there will not be many in the packet, not like brine shrimp.

When you get them up and growing you could sell them mate! Especially if they breed!

Cheers,
Ben

goldenpigeon
Sun Sep 11, 2005, 11:33 PM
ohhhhh i thought there were like a million in the packet so i was going to grow them up then i was gonna raise some to 1/4 size for the discus.

Darth_discus
Mon Sep 12, 2005, 06:52 AM
i thought the same GP because of the size of the eggs and the picture. good luck with them and i hope you do send me some in any form whether it be dead alive eaten etc.