PDA

View Full Version : kevkoi can you help me???

DiscusMad
Sat May 15, 2004, 04:03 PM
I am after two of these guys (Brilliant Turquoise) i think they look great!

www.discushatchery.com/gallery/discus03.jpg

DiscusMad
Sat May 15, 2004, 04:10 PM
and was wondering what price are they I am after 2.5inch-3.5inch

kevkoi
Sun May 16, 2004, 12:33 AM
We have these in the quarantine atm... Very good quality 2"-2.5". They will set u back about $35-$40ea.

There are also other fish like chekerboards and Ocean Greens which u may also be interested in.

flukes
Sun May 16, 2004, 01:25 AM
Kev, you have any photo's of the checkerboards? And do you still have some red SSS. I need a hopeful partner for my other guy.!

Cheers
Scott

kevkoi
Sun May 16, 2004, 10:07 AM
Yes, we have more very nice snakeskins coming out of quarantine at the same time. Extremely hard to sex at this age.....but this batch of snakeskins are looking even better than the last! (Would u believe that?!)

flukes
Sun May 16, 2004, 11:34 AM
My SS is sick atm, i think its velvet or it might be wounds from driftwood by fighting with the other BD. I took out the driftwood, they are still fighting but ill see how it goes. I also aded a nice does of melafix which should help the wounds.

kevkoi
Sun May 16, 2004, 11:45 AM
If it is velvet, please treat it ASAP. It can get very infectious and kill fish very quickly if not treated.

kev

flukes
Sun May 16, 2004, 11:51 AM
Its like flakey skin, i have never seen velvet. I treated with meth blue and mech green, in a multi cure and it didnt seem to clear up I think it must be wounds from fighting.