PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

ryalan
Mon Sep 05, 2005, 01:52 PM
Thank you very much...
I invite you to visit my web site were you can see some of the discus we work with

Best regards

mcloughlin2
Mon Sep 05, 2005, 08:53 PM
Lucky you working on the amazon river!! Im sooo jealous :evil: LOL

Nice website.... :D ...could u post prices up for the discus and angels plz....i dont think i will buy anything but there are fishshops that import fish that may be interested..

The ordering page thing didnt seem to be working properly :?

Merrilyn
Tue Sep 06, 2005, 02:58 AM
Mcloughlin, unfortunately it's not possible for the average Australian hobbyist to buy fish directly from overseas.

With our strict quarantine laws, only licenced importers can bring fish into Australia, where they must be held in an approved and licenced quarantine room for two weeks, during which time they have to undergo an inspection by AQIS.

All this adds huge costs to the price of the fish, so the price a breeder charges is not really relevant to us. The cost of shipping and quarantine has to be added to the price.

Raul, you have some very beautiful fish. The body shape is excellent. Congratulations. It would be lovely to see some of your fish in this country, but that is up to the importers. :P

mcloughlin2
Tue Sep 06, 2005, 10:55 AM
Only just woke up wen i wrote that msg, must have still been dreaming LMAO :oops: ...The discus do have good body shape and the angel fish look quite interesting...neva seen spotted angelfish b4 :oops: