PDA

View Full Version : ARE YOUR FISH SAFE ????????????????

Jonesy
Sun Sep 04, 2005, 03:17 AM
Hi all, njlocksmiths is offering a discusforum discount on all locksmithing work..
have myself come and give you a no obligation free quote at your house or unit... to keep your prize fish safe

safes/firearms safes
window locks
deadlocks
rekeys

Proteus
Sun Sep 04, 2005, 03:24 AM
Good luck with the new venture Jonsey

goldenpigeon
Sun Sep 04, 2005, 05:22 AM
sorry mate the gold fish in the front yard shows the posty who is boss so i dont think i have a problem with security at my house :twisted:

Fishpimpin73
Sun Sep 04, 2005, 04:02 PM
I would just LOVE a FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE from ya :wink:

When will your flight be arriving?

Jonesy
Mon Sep 05, 2005, 07:24 AM
where do u live ...

Merrilyn
Mon Sep 05, 2005, 08:49 AM
*chuckles* not far, just the good ol' US of A :P

Fishpimpin73
Mon Sep 05, 2005, 05:20 PM
I live in Auburn, Wa ( Zip Code 98002 )

It's only a few hour trip :P

Jonesy
Tue Sep 06, 2005, 02:40 AM
lol... i will see u next week

weird
Tue Sep 06, 2005, 07:59 AM
Good luck with the business Jonesy, after seeing a locksmith open my front door with one of those little guns in 5 secs ... I was like wow ... I am so glad it ain't that easy to become a licensed lockmith ... I am right Jonesy ? ... please tell me not anyone can get easy access to that sort of equipment ?????

Proteus
Tue Sep 06, 2005, 10:41 AM
... please tell me not anyone can get easy access to that sort of equipment ?????

I would think not, however what is the difference between a purpose built tool, and a brick through the window?

Although not really required, I can vouch for Jonsey's authenticity... hey, I have even had the pleasure of being able to mess around with the wipers on his work van previously...

oops, thats right, that wasnt me

:P

weird
Tue Sep 06, 2005, 01:42 PM
what is the difference between a purpose built tool, and a brick through the window?

Two words ... "Cool Factor"
i.e. you can impress the opposite sex. Skill and gentleness is mostly perferred. ;)

Jonesy
Wed Sep 07, 2005, 08:34 AM
lol... pro that is true im glad it did not rain that day ...

As to become a licensed locksmith takes 4 years.
You need to have a security licence to be able to get a pick gun (my cool 007 gun as i call it )...
to be able to get a security licence you need to be a person of good nature witch means you can not have a criminal record...

picking locks is NOT an easy thing to do if you dont know what your doing any way it takes time and a lot of practice to get it right ...
But i do love the look on peoples face when i gain access in less than 1 min... its price less