PDA

View Full Version : An Evening with Andrew Soh.

kevkoi
Tue Aug 30, 2005, 12:29 AM
Went down to Singpore the last weekend to meet up with Andrew Soh and a couple of other mates in Singapore.

Had lots of fun listening to Andrew relate his vast experience with Discus and other tropical fish. Even more interesting was talk on his second book (not discus related)... but that's another story and on another forum. :lol:

Andrew had a talk on (what else?) Discus at Qian Hu Fish farms in Singapore on Sunday.....

Anyway, below is pic of us having our chit-chat session at a coffee shop right next to a fish shop. :wink:

We got some of Andrew's famed book, Discus: The Naked Truth personally autographed during our meeting. :P

the_oracle
Tue Aug 30, 2005, 01:56 AM
Oh man.............
Kev, you should have called me...........
I was doing nothing last weekend, maybe I could have joined you and Andrew...........
Well, no luck this time......... :( :(
Maybe next time.................
:lol:

Sanie.

Merrilyn
Tue Aug 30, 2005, 02:02 AM
Wow, Kev that's great news.

Hello Andrew. Nice to put a face to the name :D

Gee Kev, you have a tough life, don't you :roll:

I am so jealous :lol:

Keep us updated with pics.

kevkoi
Tue Aug 30, 2005, 02:50 AM
Sanie, it was a rushed trip.... and meeting some importers and spent quite a long time at QH.

Yeah LR, it's a really tough life... :oops: All this running around.... Oh well, someone's gotta do it. :lol:

the_oracle
Tue Aug 30, 2005, 08:49 AM
Kev,
It's ok bro.............I know you're always rushing. Trying to beat the time..... :lol:
So, how was the trip? Enjoyed meeting Andrew?
There's this interview posting with Andrew at Simply. Maybe you can also check it out...............

PS: I really love the Altums that you brought in recently.

Sanie.

kevkoi
Tue Aug 30, 2005, 10:50 AM
Sanie, Gan in S'pore has shipment of Altums. Qian Hu also have altums, albiet very sick altums, when I was there.

If you do come up to KL, give me a holler.

kev

Proteus
Tue Aug 30, 2005, 10:54 AM
Nice T-Shirt Kev...

lol

nag
Fri Sep 02, 2005, 07:48 AM
Nice T-Shirt Kev...

I second it... :lol:

But, Kev, how about sending one to me... :D
Regards,