PDA

View Full Version : Harmony

marg
Mon Aug 29, 2005, 07:00 AM
A man and his wife after a lovely candlelight dinner proceeded with what comes natural, a little bit of petting and cuddling. He then picked up his wife and carried her to the bedroom. After some more cuddling and some long and hot kissing his wife suddenly turned to him and said "Stop, Stop". He was rather hot and bothered and said " What’s wrong, What’s wrong" in a puffed voice. His wife said " I just want you to hold me". The husband replied in a shocked tone "WHAT?" His wife gazed lovingly into his eyes and said " You’re not in harmony with my emotional needs as a women for me to be able to in harmony with your needs as a man" The husband was rather unhappy as needless to say he didn't get any fun and games.

Anyway the next day he thought he would forget the night before and do something again with his wife so they went out for lunch, had some coffee then went and browsed through Grace Bros. While browsing his wife decided to try on a dress, it looked great on her so the husband said "throw it in, I'll get that for you". She was a little bit excited, and they continued shopping. They passed some shoes and sure enough there was a pair that went beautifully with the new dress, "grab them too" he said. They next found some earrings and a watch and a handbag. His wife was in awe. She had a smile from one side of her face to the other. She held him and kissed him in the shop. It felt great. So they headed to the checkout. When they got there the Wife placed all the items she wanted on the checkout and the attendant asked the husband how he wanted to pay for them. "Pay for them?" he said. His wife turned to him with a strange look and he simply said " No, no, no honey, I just want you to hold them". "WHAT?" His wife replied. He just looked lovingly into his Wife’s eyes and said “You’re not in harmony with my financial needs as a man for me to be able to be in harmony with your needs as a woman"

kalebjarrod
Mon Aug 29, 2005, 07:46 AM
LOL margot

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4087

beat ya :wink: