PDA

View Full Version : hi all

axelfaz
Mon Aug 29, 2005, 04:56 AM
HI all well it's been 3 long months but iam finally home :D. Iam looking forward on catching up on all the info on the forum I think ive got 5000 + threads unread. Ladyred thank you for the wonderful day and sorry for getting hubby lost on the way home :oops: .

mcloughlin2
Mon Aug 29, 2005, 05:35 AM
Ladyred thank you for the wonderful day and sorry for getting hubby lost on the way home .

I dont mean to be rude but isnt axelfaz a guy....coz if axelfaz is a girl who is "wifey of axelfaz" :D ..LOL

Im very confused could someone enlighten me??? :D

Merrilyn
Mon Aug 29, 2005, 05:46 AM
Yaaaaaay Axlefaz. Welcome home hunny. Lovely to have you back. Bet the family were happy to see you. Don't worry about getting Rob lost. He can find his way home from anywhere :lol:

Mcloughlin 2 - axlefaz is definately a guy. He was referring to my husband driving him home and getting lost after a day here with all the Melbourne members of DF.

Hope all your fish are well and spawning Axle.

Great to have you on board again.

axelfaz
Mon Aug 29, 2005, 09:05 AM
ladyred all fish are doing fine kerrys done a great job two of the pb have paired off and cleaning a sword leaf so fingers crossed

mcloughlin2
Mon Aug 29, 2005, 09:07 AM
Ok glad thats cleared up LOL... :D

sammigold
Thu Sep 01, 2005, 02:15 AM
hi axelfaz, it was nice to meet you that day at LRs. Good to see your back home with your family.... see you on the forums