PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium construction - Perth

Sun Aug 28, 2005, 10:12 AM
Hi Everybody,

I'm looking for someone who could construct for me a 6 X 2 X 2.5 aquarium. I'm in Perth so would prefer someone over here (save on freight costs) but if the cost of it being made interstate and freighted over here is competitive then i would consider that also....if anybody can construct it could they either post a price here or PM me....i'd also be interested in a price for one only 2ft high as well...

Thanks

vishy
Sun Aug 28, 2005, 11:27 AM
hey,
Talk to merjo(her username) on the perthcichlid forums http://perthcichlid.com/forums/index.php she makes beautiful tanks or go to Vebas they are quite cheap.
Matt

madaboutfish
Mon Aug 29, 2005, 12:04 PM
Hi,

I just had 4 tanks custom made. Of the few aquariums I went to I found Atlantis aquariums to be the cheapest. Personally I did not quite like the way Vebas does business. I had a quote from Vebas for a tank stand for $242 and when I went down to purchase it that very week, the price had suddenly jumped to $257. They were not willing to honour their quote. Anyway the price for the tanks were still cheaper at Atlantis, it is along South St.

Nick

Mon Aug 29, 2005, 12:37 PM
I just sent an email to Atlantis today so am awaiting a reply.....

in relation to a sump i'm planning! i found out today how expensive acrylic is! anybody know where to get it cheap...ish?