PDA

View Full Version : FS: Pleco

MangoR34
Mon Aug 22, 2005, 04:02 PM
I have a common pleco @ 15cm for sale. Im offering offers. Will ship anywhere in Aus. Located in Sydney.

PM me for offers
Mango

teflon
Tue Aug 23, 2005, 07:21 AM
Why dont you just put a price up?

Its quite annoying

MangoR34
Tue Aug 23, 2005, 11:22 AM
If its annoying then dont reply...?

Merrilyn
Tue Aug 23, 2005, 10:25 PM
Mango, you may get more interest if you can suggest a price that you would be happy with. Most people are reluctant to "make an offer" fearing it may be way above what you are prepared to accept.

Puting a price on an item for sale, benefits both buyer and seller.

Proteus
Tue Aug 23, 2005, 11:10 PM
Reminder:

This Classifieds area is for the buying and selling of aquarium related items only.

Questions in regards to items are welcomed, yet opinions, comments, etc from this point in time are not permitted.

Replies violating this request will be removed, and access to this forum will be removed for the user in question.

If you have nothing good to say or contribute, then dont say anything.

Thank you

goldfish
Wed Aug 24, 2005, 02:20 PM
Why dont you just put a price up?

Its quite annoying

Why dont you just stop typing so much nonsense?

You are very annoying

goldfish
Wed Aug 24, 2005, 02:26 PM
I dont want to sound rude, but teflon you do reply to alot of the post without any thoughts! please try to write something more constructive, e.g an explanation or solution, not just saying this and that.
hope no hard feeling there! I really mean it in a nice tone!

marg
Thu Aug 25, 2005, 04:18 AM
I agree with Ladyred - "make an offer" is difficult - for the Seller the highest offer is naturally the best, but for the Buyer - you don't want to insult someone by offering too small an amount, but would like to buy the item as cheaply as you can especially if you are on a limited income (like me). Also not all of us live in your area and we have to calculate transport costs into our offer.

mcloughlin2
Thu Aug 25, 2005, 06:33 AM
This Classifieds area is for the buying and selling of aquarium related items only.

Questions in regards to items are welcomed, yet opinions, comments, etc from this point in time are not permitted.

Replies violating this request will be removed, and access to this forum will be removed for the user in question.

Thank you

:)

marg
Thu Aug 25, 2005, 06:44 AM
Agreed mcloughlin2, we are just getting a few parameters straight. I can't see a problem with that.

teflon
Thu Aug 25, 2005, 07:20 AM
I dont want to sound rude, but teflon you do reply to alot of the post without any thoughts! please try to write something more constructive, e.g an explanation or solution, not just saying this and that.
hope no hard feeling there! I really mean it in a nice tone!

I know who you are and why you have a problem with me :lol:
You also contradicted yourself by writting in this thread as you are doing the same hipocrit :lol:

The only reason I wrote it was because it would get sold alot easier and less chit chat like this would be present in the classifieds.
It also seems to me that "accepting offers" was exactly like an un-authorized auction which im sure is not allowed in the classifieds?

Just my opinion

kalebjarrod
Thu Aug 25, 2005, 08:02 AM
Please all, once again

no correspondance in the classifieds

if you guys are interested in dicussion's go to the appropriate thread or start your own

we don't want to have to move posts

Thank you

MangoR34
Fri Aug 26, 2005, 06:12 AM
Lets say I dont know the value of this fish...so how can I put a price on it?

)3K
Sat Aug 27, 2005, 11:46 PM
$25
insulting, but that sould get the ball rolling :P