PDA

View Full Version : Some Pics

Dee
Wed Aug 10, 2005, 04:04 PM
Hey All,

Thought I would post a couple of pics of my Discus :D

This is one of theRed Turqs from Rod Lewis, he/she is about 5inch inc tail and still has alot of size and colour to develop :wink:

Ps - All pics do no justice to the true colour of the fish :oops:

Dee
Wed Aug 10, 2005, 04:08 PM
Here's one of the Web Leopard SS, he/she is just over 5inch inc tail ... again from Rod Lewis.

Dee
Wed Aug 10, 2005, 04:13 PM
And here's my lil runt of the tank, he's been through a bit :oops: but is steadily catching up :D he/she is about 3.5 - 4 inch inc tail. He's a Golden Mosaic.

the_oracle
Wed Aug 10, 2005, 06:05 PM
Discus D,
Nice pieces you have there..............
Rod sure have good supply of Discus...............
Take good care of them, buddy..........

Sanie.

Mattzilla
Thu Aug 11, 2005, 02:45 AM
can't go wrong with fish from rod lewis

beautiful discus you got there

axl
Thu Aug 11, 2005, 02:54 AM
nice looking fish, i myself are getting some red turqs of rod soon and cant wait, what type of discus that 1 in the bottom photo on the left??

kinezo
Thu Aug 11, 2005, 09:16 AM
heya Dee...

looks like everything is going ur way now mate..
they loook stunning....

esp the ... well all of them.. :lol: even if its a lil runt hehe i couldn't tell...

keep up the good work mate...
keep us posted...

have u got any pairs yet?

best of luck...
kinezo

mcloughlin2
Fri Aug 12, 2005, 07:19 AM
Here's one of the Web Leopard SS, he/she is just over 5inch inc tail ...

Awsome colours :wink:

Dee
Sat Aug 13, 2005, 06:16 AM
Hey all,

Thanks for the comments :)

Axl, the fish you asked about is a Mosaic Leopard ... I forgot to take a good pic of him :oops: he has an awsome shape ...very round !

Kinezo, no pairs yet mate ... they are still a little young for pairing up, all in good time :wink:

Cheers,

Dee :)

chrissyoscar
Sat Aug 13, 2005, 09:32 AM
Hi Dee

Those webs are amazing. Wish I had a few. When they do pair up and have fry PLEASE think of me. :D

Oscar

Merrilyn
Sat Aug 13, 2005, 12:23 PM
Dee, those fish are gorgeous.

Lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing.

discusjim
Sun Aug 14, 2005, 01:38 AM
Hey mate, very nice fish you got there!!!
I have 10 red turq from rod they are 3 inch and look already nice like yours. i will send some picture's next week. Rod is the man!!
Good luck, keep up the good work.
Jim :lol:

Dee
Mon Aug 15, 2005, 02:55 PM
Hey All,

Jim ... Rod's fish are awsome, his Red Turqs are great fish ... they will colour up very nicely :D

Oscar ... If I get a pair out of the webs I'll put some fry aside for you, fingers crossed ! :D

Merriyn ... Thanks for the comments, the Red Turq in the top left of the web leopard ss pic is the little guy that came out to see Dr. Jones with me that night ... he's doing very well :D

Cheers,

Dee :)