PDA

View Full Version : Hi friends.

chris
Sat Aug 06, 2005, 09:10 AM
Hi there I was woundering if anyone can share some pictures of yellow melons or Red melons mature if you can.
Thank you, Im looking to add to my collections, so I wouldnt mind a look at them :wink:

mcloughlin2
Sat Aug 06, 2005, 09:39 AM
I think there is some pics of some melons in the classified section....in the thread of the fish sls is gettin in this week...

chris
Sat Aug 06, 2005, 11:46 PM
I was Hoping for MATURE ones,
cheers I just wont to see what they look like at maturity. :wink:

mcloughlin2
Sat Aug 06, 2005, 11:50 PM
Yeah thtaz cool...lol..... :D

jwight
Sun Aug 07, 2005, 07:31 AM
Chris. I dont have a picture but if you want to see the best red melons I have ever seen and proberly most go to Rainbow Aquatics on Brighton rd. They are $300 each at a size of 14cm i spose but 2 or more 15% off. There are also much smaller ones for $150 for which I bought 3 today. well worth the visit.

chris
Sun Aug 07, 2005, 09:39 AM
Cheers J Ill go there soon and check em out.........

jwight
Thu Aug 11, 2005, 04:52 AM
I was just wondering whether you have been chris? What you think?

chris
Thu Aug 11, 2005, 07:47 AM
Yer I checked em out yesterday, they are awesome, bit pricey though, I might look to this forum to get some. Cheers J.

jwight
Thu Aug 11, 2005, 01:18 PM
Yeah they are pricey but by far the best in Adelaide. Did you see there fish they are breeding though they will be good fish that they are breeding and only $40 bucks eventually when they grow up. Even Port Elliot discus which they breed are not parent raised so that will be a problem when we wont to breed them. If you compare to seaview they are much cheaper for quality. I am saying this mainly because I bought fish from both places and seaview ended up to be pointy nose and a lot of peppering not high quality.

p.s. they are keeping those red melons at a high price so that they can keep them until they pair and then make much more.