PDA

View Full Version : Pet show at penrith info needed...

mcloughlin2
Fri Aug 05, 2005, 11:53 PM
Can someone give me any info on some pet show...i heard it is going to be in penrith and some guys from ada or something are having 40 tanks of discus there that they are selling....does anyone have details such as

Time
Where is it exactly
And wat day

I might be able to convince mum to take me :wink: lol...

DiscusMan
Sat Aug 06, 2005, 01:18 AM
The penrith show is going to be on next weekend the 13th and 14th of August at the panthers Pavillion at the rear of the panthers club at penrith. The ADA will have a display of 28 Tanks containing Discus at the show. The tank that the fish will be in will be for sale at $85 each i beleive which is a tank ( 2 * 18 * 18 ) a sponge filter, lights and a heater. Fish will also be available for sale at the show but this comes down to a choice of the member that is putting their fish in the show.

There will also be a booth that will have discus for sale as well i believe

The penrith show is good value for money to attend and is a good family day out with the Dorothy the dinosaur show and Dr Harry as well.

Hope thats enough information for you.

Wayne

mcloughlin2
Sat Aug 06, 2005, 04:56 AM
Cool thanks for that :) ...one more thing do u have to buy tickets or is there a entry fee or is it free entry???? Might have to get me some more tanks for that price...along with some discus :twisted: :twisted: ...

DiscusMan
Sat Aug 06, 2005, 06:06 AM
I think the price is $10 for adults and 5 for kids and there is a free range for kids as well. Family ticket of $25 for 2 adults adn 3 kids

No problems

Wayne

Mattzilla
Sat Aug 06, 2005, 10:33 AM
bugger i will be at the snow that weekend!!! spewing

i havn't been to one of those for a few years now. they are great

well i want pics then wayne...and lots of em

Del
Sat Aug 06, 2005, 11:53 PM
Saturday - I'm there...!

mcloughlin2
Sun Aug 07, 2005, 08:13 AM
I will tell u how good it is then matzilla lol :lol: :lol: ...