PDA

View Full Version : F/S 6ft Complete display setup

AussieStar
Sat Jul 30, 2005, 12:10 PM
For sale, its a 6x2x2 with cabinet and hood. the hood is a bit bigger casue i currently have metal haildes in there. it is only 3 months old and im try to down size casue its too big for my room. the tank has a weir on it with two holes if u want to run a trickle of it, i just run 2 cannisters and its fine. 1100 ono, which is really good seeing u can pay at least 1800 for one and mine is only 3 months old. if u want i would sell you the
tank
hood
cabinet
2 fluval 404s
2 300 heaters
and black gravel for 1700 ono
If u wanna buy the mhs they are 900 for the pair.
if you want the aqua basics subtratei put 10 bags in u can have the lot for 200. I also have a 3ft sump that u can have for free all it needs is a pump for it and some plumbing bits.
If you want pictures pls pm me for them
Thanxs Tim
ps will not sell anything seperate.

Proteus
Sat Jul 30, 2005, 12:24 PM
Members who wish to use the Classifieds topic area to buy or sell, must have completed the location field in thier profile.

For those that may not want to put exact suburbs or towns, at least put the nearest city or region, i.e. Sydney, Gold Coast, Nth Queensland, etc.

Thank you

:)

AussieStar
Sat Jul 30, 2005, 12:56 PM
sry just fixed it

AussieStar
Mon Aug 01, 2005, 09:13 AM
have now dropped it to 900 for tank, cabinet and standard hood (same as dalbarb ones, got it from my other tank)