PDA

View Full Version : SLS: new shipment tropical fish now in store!

kevkoi
Thu Jul 28, 2005, 04:22 AM
Tropical fish just released from quarantine. These include a few good tankmates of Discus:

Cardinal tetra
Rummy nose tetra
Black Emperor tetra

Corydoras arcuatus

Sturisoma auream (Royal whiptail) XL

Otocinclus

Bolivian butterfly (Mikrogeophagus altispinosa)

-----------------------------------------------
Other fish include whole array of livebearers
Swordtails
platties<--- check out Rainbow platties (very pretty!)
Mollies
3 different strains of show guppies (Neon Mozaics, half blacks and neon metallic blue)

Dwarf gouramis

Clown loaches

..... and a shop teeming with fish now!! Check 'em out!!

upikabu
Fri Jul 29, 2005, 01:03 PM
Hi,

How big and how much are the Otos? I haven't been able to find them anywhere in Brisbane. Can they be shipped to Brisbane and is the freight cost really dear?

Thanks!
-Paulus

kevkoi
Mon Aug 01, 2005, 02:14 AM
Paulus,
There are plenty of Otos and even more to come. Size approx 2.5-3cm.
Shipping is to the Brisbane airport by Australian Air Express, per box charge is $55 (that's going to fit about 100+ Otos or an assortment of fish!).

Otos are $9.95ea

upikabu
Mon Aug 01, 2005, 02:50 AM
Kev,

Thanks for the info. I will email you separately when I decide to order. I'm also eyeing some of those dwarf cichlids you posted and of course the upcoming corydoras shipment. :)

Cheers,
-Paulus

goldfish
Mon Aug 01, 2005, 10:37 AM
i've never really seen the gold/green/red neon lines cory for sale in australia b4, any of u guys have seen them anywhere b4?
im more interested to know what price range they r in.

kevkoi
Mon Aug 01, 2005, 12:55 PM
Corydoras aeneus "Gold line" and "Green line" are both available on and off thru the big wholesalers. Reason why they aren't more often available in shops is because of the high wholesale price, which means the shops would have to sell these at close to $35-$40+ea at 3cm!!!

We hope to bring these to the hobby at a more affordable price, and bigger fish. :wink:

goldfish
Tue Aug 02, 2005, 01:44 AM
Wow,,thats quite expensive for a cory with a colour line on it!!,, :( , hope in the future it gets cheaper.

Go you Cowboy Kev!!!!make it more affordable for us to keep these colourful fish!,go hunt down the breeders and supply us here down under in this nice-fish-starved-country!! :)

novafishy
Tue Aug 02, 2005, 07:44 AM
Those green and gold line cories sure look amazing. I would love to keep some of them.

Lets get some together, Goldfish!