well done!
looks like they settled in very well!
can i ask where you bought them from?

cheers,

Ben

goldenpigeon
Tue Jul 12, 2005, 11:03 AM
very nice sammi. hope to see some more pics :D

ben u rnt that discrete and polite when u r asking me where i got my latest bargain from ;) or the $$$ ;) :lol:

Del
Wed Jul 13, 2005, 02:59 AM
Oh Sammi - they are just so cute. How long did they take to settle in and come to the front to pose for you like that...?

sammigold
Wed Jul 13, 2005, 06:43 AM
I brought them home, put bags in water for about 15 mins then did the whole water into the bag stuff for about 1and a half hours then popped them in with the tank light out. I left it for about 5 or 6 hours then turned the light on and they were all in the corner. about 15mins later they started to explore about 2 inches from the corner and then within an hour they were swimming around. they are all quite happy although I think the biggest one. the bbt is a little stressed. He's not eating as much as the others and tends to hang around the one spot alot only occaisionally swimming off with the others. I thought I'll just give him a couple of days to see if he settles... Maybe someone has some ideas on what to do.? The pigeon blood has decided he's the boss of the two smaller ones, but he knows better that to boss the bbt. Its cute to watch them sort out their heirachy.... I LOVE THEM SO MUCH :!: :!: :!: