PDA

View Full Version : chelated fertiliser for planted aquariums for sale cheap

axl
Wed Jun 22, 2005, 11:10 PM
Hi,
i have for sale a chelated liquid fertiliser for all people with plants, this product has every nutrient required to grow healthy lush plants in the aquarium and the best part of this product is its all in 1 product no messing around with 6 different products. This product is really strong in terms of amount of nutreints in it. Small dosages will be required ofr aquariums, i am selling this in a ltr pack size for people and the price is $40 per ltr and that include postage to ya. The break down of the product is

5% Phosphate
30% Potassium
200ppm Magnesium
160ppm Zinc
240ppm Mangenesse
80ppm Boron
180ppm Iron
Copper 240ppm
Moly 160ppm

let us no if ya interested
cheers axl

Roy
Thu Jun 23, 2005, 06:13 AM
Can one of our resident plant nerds let us know if this is suitable ??

Roy

merman
Thu Jun 23, 2005, 06:16 AM
Yes the traces are good according to the PMDD formula

kalebjarrod
Thu Jun 23, 2005, 09:18 AM
no worries from me

as long as you have Fish (which i hope you all would LOL) to add some Nitrates :wink:

axl
Thu Jun 30, 2005, 04:53 AM
Hey,
just leting everyone no i recieved the product today and put 35ml into 280ltr and i am very pleased on how easily it mixed once it hit the water and i cant wait to see the results in the plants, if anyone whats any let us no and i can send some out to ya and also does anyone no how much i should be putting in with those percentages above
cheers axl

MangoR34
Thu Jun 30, 2005, 09:04 AM
Umm...got a pic of the bottle? I havent seen this product before.

marg
Thu Jun 30, 2005, 01:53 PM
Didn't you get any Instructions from your supplier? Does it go under any particular brand name? :ug .

axl
Thu Jun 30, 2005, 10:10 PM
Hi,
my day job is an agronomist which delas with farmers looking after there plants, so i have purchased this product of a company that we deal with that is not assoicated with fish supplies. This product is used in wheat and barley crops so the rates are completely different but this product is very suited to planted aquariums because of all the nutrients in it
cheers axl

marg
Fri Jul 01, 2005, 10:10 AM
Axl have you found out what the mls. to litre ratio is yet?. i would be interested to see how it goes with your planted tank - I could possibly be interested in some at a later date.

axl
Sun Jul 03, 2005, 10:47 PM
Hey,
i havent worked out a rate yet but i have tried 35ml per 280ltr and defitenely the plants are growing and are getting greener and my crypts have shot up a good 1 inch since i have put the liquid in, plus im running co2 which helps alot
cheers axl

goldfish
Mon Jul 04, 2005, 02:34 PM
sorry to ask a technical question,,but how do u work out ppm?....i just use liquid fertilisers from Aquamaster,,,i still have 7 2lt bottles at home because i bought them in bulk of 10 early last yr. lucky it expires in 2009!!hehehe
on the label it says the name of the elements only,doesnt say like the what percentage mixture.
i have test kits for like iron, magnesium, potassium etc and it gives the results by saying whether it is high medium or low..how do i know the ppm?

kalebjarrod
Tue Jul 05, 2005, 08:29 AM
unfortunatley it will be a trial and error :cry:

don't trial it on a tank with fish in it

it'll be a hard one