PDA

View Full Version : Making a tour to Discus South

Andrew Soh
Wed Jun 22, 2005, 03:01 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm Andrew from Singapore. Some of you might have seen me in Aquarama 2005....standing in a booth like an id--t trying to sell my product :wink: .

See you all around the forum :) !!!

Warmest regards,
Andrew :angel

ctvu
Wed Jun 22, 2005, 11:31 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm Andrew from Singapore. Some of you might have seen me in Aquarama 2005....standing in a booth like an id--t trying to sell my product :wink: .

See you all around the forum :) !!!

Warmest regards,

Hi Adrew

Welcome to DF.com. Very glad you join us down here Aust.
Yes we'll see you around indeed.

ctvu

goldenpigeon
Thu Jun 23, 2005, 12:40 AM
LOL yo yo yo punk and welcome to DF.com :D

Andrew Soh
Thu Jun 23, 2005, 02:40 PM
:) Thank you.....hope to join in the forum whenever there is a chance.

Best regrads,

Merrilyn
Thu Jun 23, 2005, 04:51 PM
Welcome Andrew. We are honoured to have your join our forum.

For those of you that may not know, Andrew is the author of an excellent book called "Discus, the naked truth".

I am currently reading your book Andrew, and must say, I am finding it very interesting and informative.

I hope you can join us often :P

Proteus
Thu Jun 23, 2005, 10:43 PM
Andrew, welcome to DF.com

Andrew Soh
Fri Jun 24, 2005, 01:41 PM
:) Hello guys...and ladies of course,

Thank you for the welcome. Now finally completed my Discus book.....I am almost semi-retired..he! he! and that is why I started joining DPH, 2 to 3 weeks ago, poking into other people's problem...getting nosey. I promised the members of DPH in 2002 that I will write a discus book 'Discus, The Naked Truth'....but only completed just before Aquarama 2005......therefore to shy to join in all the global discus forum till now :book .

Your forum is the second I am poking my nose into....hope you forgive me if I am too blunt. I enjoy sharing my experience and hope to learn from you too.

Thanks again to all and will now start jumping into the forum :monkey :wink: .

Thanks ladyred..(who is that?) for the introduction and if you have any question regarding the content of the book, don't keep quiet...scold me :argue and do feel free to contact me :coffee.

Warmest regards,

zoids
Fri Jun 24, 2005, 03:52 PM
Welcome to the forum andrew. Really nice to see you around here. If any of you guys need advice on discus, andrew is "THE MAN" to look for.

marg
Fri Jun 24, 2005, 04:03 PM
Ladyred :

I am a "Bookaholic", and would be interested in Andrews' Book - I am constantly on the lookout for any Books about Discus. Where did you get your copy from?

kalebjarrod
Fri Jun 24, 2005, 10:44 PM
Welcome to the forum

do any of our sponsers sell your book?

Proteus
Fri Jun 24, 2005, 11:15 PM
Welcome to the forum

do any of our sponsors sell your book?

Let me check...

if not, lets see what we can organise

kalebjarrod
Sat Jun 25, 2005, 03:14 AM
thats what i was thinkin! :wink:

Merrilyn
Sat Jun 25, 2005, 04:12 PM
Hello Andrew. My name is Merrilyn. I'm just one of the moderators here, but I do extend to you a very warm welcome.

Please do feel free to offer advice wherever you see a need. We welcome all comments and advice here.

I know your advice will be warmly received by the members.

Andrew Soh
Sun Jun 26, 2005, 01:58 AM
:D Hello everyone,
Thanks for the warm welcome...and thanks Zoids from Singapore for the flattery......I am most honoured.

Proteus, maybe you can arrange something, ya? Maybe a collective effort like 25books together through FedEx or........sorry, not suppose to sell on this forum.......

Merrilyn, I will do my best. As of now....being semi-retired...I am enjoying myself jumping into 3 forums...DPH, This, and Simply discus. Next friendly forum...Discusasahobby.com......he! he! he! A little bit crazy.....maybe got the 'Hole-in-the-head' disease.

Warmest regards,

the_oracle
Sun Jun 26, 2005, 10:48 AM
Hiya, mate.
Good to see more participations from Singapore. BTW, welcome to DF. Do make yourself at home.....................

Sanie.

Andrew Soh
Sun Jun 26, 2005, 10:52 AM
:D Thanks Sanie,

I'm home

ctvu
Sun Jun 26, 2005, 09:57 PM
Hi Andrew

If you'd like to sell them here you need to give us more information about the book, importantly the picture of the book, and how much including delivery fee. HTH

Thanks and all the best to your book.

ctvu

Andrew Soh
Sun Jun 26, 2005, 11:19 PM
Sure Mate,

I will check on the exchange rate and let you know the price...plus pictures

Thanks,