PDA

View Full Version : Closing down sale of Padstow Discus Aquarium

Billy
Wed Jun 22, 2005, 05:09 AM
Hi guys,

I just find out from my friend that the Padstow Discus Aquarium is closing by the end of this week.

There are lots of Flower Horn still left in the shop. The owner will not take them home so he is going sell them at ANY PRICE.

If anyone who is interested in getting a flower horn plz go there and have a look!! Some of them is pretty high quality.

I believe he is selling the old fish tanks that were stocking the fish. I saw a guy buying a rack system for real cheap. They are all rack system. I think most of the tank is 2ft with overflow drilled from the bottom.

There are some discus in the shop but they are not good quality fish, but it will be a good beginner fish since they are so cheap, all size avaliable up to 5 inches.

116 Cahors Rd Padstow NSW 2211

Owner: Andy, ph: 9774 1449

Proteus
Wed Jun 22, 2005, 05:39 AM
when you say end of week, Friday or Sunday?

ctvu
Wed Jun 22, 2005, 05:57 AM
Hi Billy

Thanks for sharing info, I wish I could go for bargain.

ctvu

weird
Wed Jun 22, 2005, 06:33 AM
Oh man, wish I found out about this sooner, I am going to Queensland for holidays tomorrow, and have been just wasting time the last couple of days ... it would have been kewl to go out there earlier this week ... sounds like a missed opportunity and I have not even missed it yet. =(

goldenpigeon
Wed Jun 22, 2005, 06:46 AM
sounds kool :D Dave where in QLD r u goin?

weird
Wed Jun 22, 2005, 07:16 AM
Marcoola, in Sunshine coast, to see the old folks. Should be fun, taking me young nephews to Australian Zoo friday ... Crikey !!!!

Billy
Wed Jun 22, 2005, 03:12 PM
i think he will emtpy all tank b4 monday then empty the shop by next week.

Benny
Wed Jun 22, 2005, 03:32 PM
did he have any of his sump filters for sale?

Any display tanks?