PDA

View Full Version : Discus Catalog By Martin Ng

DiscusMan
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 10:41 PM
I have 6 of these book available for sale. (only 6)

This is a top reference for discus lovers. Features are 1 A4 page per fish eg one double sided page for blue diamond, one double sided page for alenquer. Etc etc.

Thsi book is a way of determining what fish you have are are thinking of buying and gives a idea of the features that make the fish what they are. Some fish include breeding tips to help you decide the pairings to acheive the same outputs.

I have personally obtained these books from Malaysia and bougth them back in my luggage and sell them at a reasonable price with money raised from the sale of the books being dontaed to the Australian Discus Association to help keep the club funds going.

The price per piece will be $60 and can be picked up from myself with a coffee and a chat or i can post it to you at your own expense.

PM me if your interested

Orders will be dealt with in a first come first served basis. I will post here when all books are sold so if you dont get a PM answered come and check here.

Wayne

cat_2785
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 10:55 PM
where in Australia are you located?

Merrilyn
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 11:16 PM
Put me down for a copy please Wayne. PM sent.

DiscusMan
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 12:04 AM
Yes i suppose that helps

I am located in Sydney - Liverpool area.

And i forgot to mention that this book comes with a large discus poster as well for you to stick on yoru wall and admire as well.

Wayne

Dee
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 02:33 AM
G'day Wayne,

You have PM :wink:

Cheers,

Dee :)

DiscusMan
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 03:44 AM
OK people there already all gone.

thanks for the interest and ill be in touch with all those that got one.

Wayne

DiscusMan
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 03:57 AM
OK for all the question that where asked here is some links to infomation on this book, when you see the prices they are charging you will see the value i was offering.

http://www.fishbookstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=318

http://www.discus-south.com/books.htm

This one is in another language but you can see the poster that comes with it

http://www.max-discus-dream.de/mddnew/Ani-Werbung/aquacare.html

If there is a lot more interest we can get soem more so let me know in this thread.

Wayne

Proteus
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 07:32 AM
In light of the previous replies to this thread (which have been removed) here is where things stand.

Wayne is permitted to sell the 6 copies of the book that he has for $60.

It should be noted that SLS actually have the distribution rights to this book in Australia, and have invested heavily to make the book available to the hobbyists, i.e. you guys and gals.

I am not going to allow any favouritism or preference enter this so here is how this situation will be resolved.

Wayne is entitled to sell these 6 books at this price, and according to a prior post they are all sold, so effectively this matter should be finished.

SLS will also have a listing online for the same book, at a discounted price, but to be fair, not less than $60 for the time being (this will be for forum members only, no exceptions).

Any more flaming or taunts of being a spoil sport will result in me having to remove my clothes, and start streaking in your neighbourhood... and I tell you, that isnt something I would wish upon anyone...

:monkey

Katie
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 08:01 AM
I for one would like someone to catch this event on film, so those who don't live near by can enjoy the show.....

Proteus
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 08:03 AM
ENJOY???

I think the appropriate word is TORMENT!!!

DiscusMan
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 10:36 PM
All people that PM'd me will be contacted on Monday Afternoon Via PM. I will give the total postage costs and payment details.

If at this time anyoen has changed there mind then just let me know.

Wayne

ctvu
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 10:57 PM
What a miss!!!

ctvu

DiscusMan
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 11:07 PM
SLS is now matching the price of this item

So just organise getting one from them. Special forum members price from SLS is now $60. So a good deal for all can be had now.

Wayne

Fishpimpin73
Sat Jun 04, 2005, 12:27 AM
I rather like the way this ended out :wink:

Thanks Wayne for getting this offer out there, and thanks also to SLS for following suit.

It is deff a GREAT deal for anyone in the Discus Hobby :thumb

chris
Sat Jun 04, 2005, 08:09 AM
60 bucks thats bargain, I paid $99 + frieght
Are there any new updates :?: