PDA

View Full Version : Potassium Nitrate (Kno3) for sale

axl
Mon May 16, 2005, 10:50 PM
Hi,
i have some pure Potassium Nitrate (kno3) for sale, if ya need to give ya plants some kno3 well this stuff is for you and yes i can send it in the post i have been doing it all year, the price is 1kg for $25.00 and that includes postage to ya and 1 kg would last year all year and problaly the next year to
cheers axl

jim
Wed Jun 08, 2005, 01:27 AM
I bought 1kg from axl earier.....now I really see a lot of improvement of my plants...I can really see my plants grow.....especially my tiger lotus....they grow at least 5 times bigger than before...My tiger lotus did not grow at all until I use potassium nitrate and Iren from axl...and 1kg will last me at least a year for my 4 ft tank....i think...

madaboutfish
Wed Jun 08, 2005, 01:44 AM
Hi,

Out of curiosity how much is added to the tank and over what duration? Don't have plants yet but hope to get some soon. Thanks in advance.

Nick

jim
Wed Jun 08, 2005, 01:50 AM
it's better to do a water test before add them in..but since i am too lazy and don't have proper test kits...I just add 1/2 teaspoon when I do water change every weekend,,,

I have to say sorry to axl that I update my comment so late...I just don't wanna give comment after I really see improvement...

buttnaked
Wed Jun 08, 2005, 02:58 AM
I like to get a kg

What is your prefer payment method?

axl
Wed Jun 08, 2005, 10:49 AM
thanks for your kind words jim, certainly if anyone needs a nitrogen source or a good iron source that should buy some of me becuase its cheap
cheers axl