PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

kazkirk
Sun May 15, 2005, 03:40 AM
As of next week, Ill have a 125 gallon tank which I hope to turn into a planted paradise for discus! Ive had a 70 gallon tank for years now, but now Im ready for the real deal. I have plenty questions to ask!

Karen

Proteus
Sun May 15, 2005, 05:22 AM
Karen, welcome to DF.com

ask as many questions as you want, we have a helpful bunch of folk who would love to try and help

leanne31
Sun May 15, 2005, 08:12 AM
Hi Karen and welcome, we're always glad to help, where are you from, if you update your profile with your location it will help us to answer your questions correctly for your location. I hope you find discus keeping as fun and relaxing as I have. :lol:

Leanne

Merrilyn
Sun May 15, 2005, 01:40 PM
Hi Karen, and welcome. Hope you enjoy your time with us.

kazkirk
Sun May 15, 2005, 03:37 PM
Ok, updated my profile, Im in virginia, USA. I guess Im lost in a sea of aussies, but this forum beats all the others out there so Ill join the other side :) . Im very impressed by this board, its active and full of good info and everyone is friendly, good job!

Merrilyn
Sun May 15, 2005, 04:08 PM
Definately not lost in a sea of Aussies. We have friends from all over the globe, and two of our Admins live in the USA, so pull up a chair and make yourself right at home :P

Proteus
Sun May 15, 2005, 08:12 PM
This is a worldwide site, however us Aussies are a loud bunch, but dont let that put you off....

kazkirk
Mon May 16, 2005, 03:30 AM
Well, I live in the US but Im actually south african, so I probably can relate more to the aussies than I can to the the rest of the US, you know what good chocolate tastes like :)

Merrilyn
Mon May 16, 2005, 06:45 AM
Ohhhh yes. We certainly do :wink:

jim from sydney
Mon May 16, 2005, 10:13 AM
welcome to Aussieland Karen. 8-) you have joined THE BEST discus forum. believe me. i joined european sites before and believe me STICK WITH US..............no question will remain un-answered...the more the better...Jim

ctvu
Tue May 17, 2005, 02:58 AM
Hi Karen

Welcome to Down Under Discus Forums. I've been twice Virginia, I liked that state though. Just wondering where could you get your discus from particularly in Virginia USA.
Hope to see you around more.

ctvu

kazkirk
Tue May 17, 2005, 02:21 PM
You can get discus from petstores or purchase them online and have them shipped to you.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

ctvu
Tue May 17, 2005, 09:30 PM
You can get discus from petstores or purchase them online and have them shipped to you.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

Thank you for your reply indeed.
Oh ok! I thought there were some Discus LFS around.
I hope see you one day

ctvu