PDA

View Full Version : Discus Reference Book for Sale

scrach
Tue May 03, 2005, 01:32 AM
Dear Friends,

I have the following Discus Reference Books for Sale.

1 x Copy of Malaysia Discus II
This book is from the Discus Society of Malaysia and features topic on Basic discus keeping guide for beginners, The Behavior of Discus during Spawning, Photo Gallery, Introduction of New Strain of Hybrids etc.

1 x Copy of Exotic Discus of the World (edited by Dr. Clifford Chan)
This book features the who's who of the Discus world with contributions from Jack Wattley, Wayne Ng, Kitti Phanaitthi, Chai Koon Seng, Lee Tong Juan and many more.

and

The Latest Discus Reference Book - Discus Catalogue
"New varieties of Discus are created all the time due to cross breeding and inbreeding. This is made possible because of the versatility of the Discus fish. However, the numerous varieties found today has also caused a lot of confusion among enthusiasts. This is a comprehensive guide to Discus varieties that will definitely help readers understand and appreciate this beautiful creation of nature much better.

This catalogue provides the latest information on Discus varieties. It has also categorized the varieties based on their characteristics with explanations on how some of the varieties are created. It is well illustrated with over 600 photographs on most of the varieties found.

In order that this catalogue continues to serve Discus enthusiasts as a timeless and comprehensive guide, it is published in folder form so that new information can be added on from time to time."
- the author Martin Ng

Price of these books are as follows,
1) Malaysia Discus II - SGD $70.00
2) Exotic Discus of the World - SGD $70.00
3) Discus Catalogue - SGD $100.00

* The above price excludes all shipping cost, shipping will be done through DHL with the Airway Bill Number sent to you via email, shipping cost @ SGD$40.00 per book.
* Payment is through Western Union or Bank Transfer, please contact me via email for more details.

As mention I will be in Sydney from 20th till 24th May 2005, should you wish to save on your shipping cost we could meet over at the hotel that I'm putting up in town, more details upon confirmation of order.

Orders can be made via Private Message a by Email at Chris.Verghese@gmail.com

Regards

Christopher

Photos are attached.

flukes
Wed May 04, 2005, 09:17 AM
So can you send any copy's from Sydney, for us that are interstate??

ctvu
Wed May 04, 2005, 01:06 PM
Hi Fluke and Melb

I could help to get them here from Syd.

ctvu