Need to get back into angel breeding

Am looking for some breeding pairs

Alternatively 4 or 6 matured adults should be fine

Sydney area only please

Post pic please.

Cheers

Mattzilla
Fri Oct 18, 2013, 12:21 AM
this shop opened recently in penrith and have platinum and phillipine blue pairs.

ALLFISH2U - we are located in the arcade next to the Commonwealth bank - 3/374 High Street Penrith 0425 610 932

they are not proven pairs but young adults. a friend has bought some from them and was very happy

this guy might have some. he is pretty into angels although i have not seen his stock (yet). if i was looking for some angels i would be contacting him. i don't know his contact details so here is his link from another site

http://www.aquariumlife.com.au/member.php/12065-Australianangelfish

B&C Aquarium at matraville have excellent angels from time to time. he imports from malaysia and indonesia i think. haven't been there in a while though

Aquaristic on Botony Rd sometimes have good imports from indonesia. a bit hit and miss though

all the best jim, glad you are getting back into angels

Mattzilla
Fri Oct 18, 2013, 12:32 AM
not sure if this bloke is still trading but he had some pretty good angel connections a year or two back

Brian from Finvision
FinVision P/L
Email brian@finvisionlive.com
http://finvisionlive.com/

worth flicking an email his way too

ivo
Fri Oct 18, 2013, 08:04 AM
Local breeder Australian angelfish os great. Most of my domestic angels are his stock. Veru good quality n healthy. They have never got sick, not once.

jim from sydney
Fri Oct 18, 2013, 08:41 PM
Thanks Mat and Ivo will follow up on the links

Cheers

jim from sydney
Wed Oct 23, 2013, 11:00 PM
difficult to get guys

no nice angels around at the moment?????

Red Tail Shark
Thu Nov 14, 2013, 03:39 AM
i bought all the pairs he had at the time Matt the philpine blues are looking so good but the platinums didnt see out the week :-( so there not looking so good .....lol