PDA

View Full Version : WTB 4-6foot aquarium

turquoisegirl1
Sat Mar 23, 2013, 01:09 PM
Hi all

After moving a few weeks back, I'm after a new home for my discus as well - I am after a tank that has dimensions of AT LEAST 4x2x2. I'm a uni student and have just moved out with my partner so yes, cost is an issue, hence why i'm looking to buy second hand - which, i know, is not advisable, but i trust you guys on here, so anyone who has any larger tanks that are not in use, I could still offer a fairly reasonable price, in the vicinity of a few hundred dollars.

Would prefer a tank that comes with a cabinet/hood, or at least a stand, but I understand that with what I'm asking, I have no right to be picky :)

Any replies and consideration would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you all :)

PS I am living on the Central Coast, and have access to a truck, so could almost definitely pick up from anywhere between Sydney and Newcastle within the next week.

clarkey
Sat Mar 23, 2013, 10:56 PM
I've got a 6x18hx20w I'm considering moving on to get a bigger one, on a cabinet with a hood. Only thing it's still running and might take a week or more to move the fish into a smaller tank in the garage. I'm at Narara

turquoisegirl1
Sun Mar 24, 2013, 11:33 AM
hi clarkey :)

thanks so much for the offer but found a 4 footer today that was probably more suited to my cause - after measuring up our new place i found that i had less room than i thought :/

good luck with sale/good luck with the upgrade!

jacqui