PDA

View Full Version : KUSURI WORMER PLUS

Discus Planetarium
Thu Mar 21, 2013, 10:37 AM
Discus Planetarium is now the Australian Distributor for Kusuri Wormer Plus,over the years i have tried many worming products and i believe wormer plus is the best on the market.They come in 5g packets and 20g packets,at this stage i only have the 5g packets they cost $25 each plus $10 shipping and for the USA $15 shipping.5g packet will treat approximately 1900 Liters.
WORMER PLUS, aquatic fish wormer, fluke & parasite killer.

Many fish come from massive river systems where water changes all the time. This is the difference to keeping them trapped in a ‘glass box’ & with nowhere to escape, unwanted pest can build up & possibly be a problem to fish. Using wormer plus on a regular basis will help keep these pest down. If any fish is in good health, not picked on and kept in the correct conditions worms should not a problem. But as soon as the fish is stressed or bullied, its natural immunity is compromised and worms or other pest can take a hold. A sure sign of a worm problem is when the fish still eats, yet is wafer thin with the famous pinched in look above the eyes. Wormer plus will rid discus & aquarium fish of internal helminths, plus a host of other pest. Although a second dose after four days will be needed in heavy infestations of flukes. So if your discus looks black, emaciated or just worn out use wormer plus on a regular basis and do them a favour. It is not necessary to turn off U/V sterilisation during its application, but it is advisable to remove carbon whilst using this medication for full effect.

• Wormer plus can be mixed with other aquarium medications.
• 100% safe & will not harm the biological filtration.
• Can be used with rays, puffer fish, and free-swimming fry from one week old.
• 100% safe to use in aquariums with plants.
• An easy to use 30 UK gallon measuring scoop is supplied in every pack, making it easy to measure out and to administer the treatment.
• Full instructions are on the back of every pack.
• Using wormer plus once a month will help to keep your valued discus & fish in tip top health.

Flubendazole is the effective main active ingredient, & works differently to other fluke treatments by gently starving the parasite. Making this product perfectly safe for regular usage. Naturally sourced calcium carbonate is blended in & acts as a gentle booster and ‘pick me up’ after the pests are killed. A minuscule amount of Natural Calcium carbonate (0.01g) is blended with the Flubenzonal to adjust a very slight drop in PH from adding the Flubenzonal. This cleverly balances out this medication making very little (if any) difference to PH when using wormer plus.

• Marketed with the small animal exemption scheme.
• It is 100% legal; also passed with risk phrases and safety phrases.
• It is recommended to worm your fish once a month for trouble free discus keeping.
• To use, simply mix in a food grade container half filled with aquarium water; secure tight fitting lid and shake to mix the medication. Add to aquarium over a one-minute period.
• Wormer plus will not raise your PH.
• Complies with the good manufacturing practice (GMP).

Discus had a bad name as a difficult fish to keep, some said imposable. NOT SO, just misunderstood. As long as they have the right conditions & free of parasites they are just as easy to keep as any other tropical fish. Discus keeping in the old days was regarded as a fish shrouded in mystery, and difficult to keep. Just to be kept by the experts and the highly experienced. It is recommended to worm your discus once a month for trouble free discus keeping and this will give them a flying start if introducing new stock. Now keeping your favourite tropical fish has never been easier.

WARNING: It is advisable NOT to use this medication in a tank containing pet snails.

Buy with confidence from Plymouth Discus Voted The UK’s No.1 Top Discus Retailer 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011 & again for 2012 By Our Customers, & Practical Fishkeeping Magazine Readers Poll

Also peace of mind that you are buying from a highly recommended, time served family business that has earned a track record of excellent service

Discus Planetarium
Fri Mar 22, 2013, 02:56 AM
wormer plus

paul s
Mon Mar 25, 2013, 12:53 AM
I would like to purchase some kusuri. Please contact me at sykes@tsn.cc for payment and address details.

Regards

Paul

Discus Planetarium
Tue Mar 26, 2013, 05:44 AM
Hi Paul,i will send wormers tomorrow thanks again..DP..

Discus Planetarium
Fri May 10, 2013, 11:48 AM
Hi All,I have received a new shippment of wormer plus in today all orders will be shiped out on Monday thanks again..DP..

Ghoti
Sat May 11, 2013, 06:37 AM
Hi DP. I'd like a pack. How do I order?

Discus Planetarium
Sat May 11, 2013, 06:45 AM
Hi mate just send me a pm with your ph number and I will call you thanks

Discus Planetarium
Mon Jul 08, 2013, 01:16 AM
Hi All I will have a new shipment of wormer plus coming in next week

Discus Planetarium
Mon Sep 02, 2013, 08:31 AM
Hi all another new shipment of wormer plus is in stock...

Discus Planetarium
Tue Dec 03, 2013, 01:56 AM
Another shipment of wormer plus just came in stock..$25 each..

nellie
Tue Jan 14, 2014, 04:17 AM
Hey Mate

Im after 2 x kusuri wormer plus express posted please, can I get total & yor paypal please?

Lost your number mate

Thanks

Discus Planetarium
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 10:26 AM
That's fine mate call me on 0404201110

Discus Planetarium
Tue Apr 15, 2014, 06:46 AM
Back in stock

Monolicious
Wed Apr 16, 2014, 07:30 AM
I would like to order 1 packet also can you PM me payment details ?

Regards

Peter

Discus Planetarium
Thu Apr 17, 2014, 10:41 AM
I would like to order 1 packet also can you PM me payment details ?

Regards

Peter
Hi Peter just call me on 0404201110 thanks