PDA

View Full Version : Protein Skimmer + Pump ***Brand New***

DR.V
Fri Apr 08, 2005, 01:58 PM
Hi, i want to sell my protein skimmer and the pump as well. They are brand new and never been used.

I will sell the pump for AUD$45 :
Resun submersible pump SP-6000
40 Watt , 2800L/H
BRAND NEW
Low Noise

The skimmer for AUD $300 :
THE MACRO PROTEIN SKIMMER is a high performance venturi skimmer . With patent injection system the MACRO PROTEIN SKIMMER can extract clean and inject tremendous number at tiny bubbles in the reaction chamber . The fine bubbles collect proteins and other organic compounds on their surface and remove them before they have a chance to break down and foul the water . In the meantime large volume air mixed into water will efficiently increase the dissolved oxygen and ORP ( oxidation reduction potential )

2 step separable design most convinient for cleaning
Equipped wiht the red water level controller for highly reliable stability
The hoses are available for disassembly for various types of motors with the most handy operation and maintenance
The machine sets designed with the exterior bracket to allow handy assembly and operation
The machine sets designed with the water outlet hose to eliminate any troublesome operation
Suitable for large aquarium

Approx Height : 55 cm

For more info visit : http://aqua-macro.com/skimmer.htm ( model number JS-300L )

I can postage anywhere around Australia for AUD$20 by registered australia post, but if you choose regular post , it can be cheaper.

Also , if you live nearby , you're welcome to pick it up .

Any question or interest please PM me , Thanks

DiscusMad
Fri Apr 08, 2005, 02:12 PM
NOW you post this and only a few days a go I buy a new pump :roll:

DR.V
Fri Apr 08, 2005, 03:41 PM
:P am i giving a better offer ?? hehehe ...
refund your pump :p

DR.V
Sat Apr 09, 2005, 03:28 PM
anyone .... ???

goldenpigeon
Sat Apr 09, 2005, 11:53 PM
are protien skimmers good for discus tanks?

DR.V
Sun Apr 10, 2005, 01:43 AM
hmm not sure ... isnt it good for any tanks ?

leanne31
Sun Apr 10, 2005, 01:47 AM
I thought protein skimmers were for only marine (salt water tanks) I may be wrong though.

Leanne

MangoR34
Thu Apr 14, 2005, 04:49 PM
Yep, Protein skimmer is only marine tanks :P

DR.V
Fri Apr 15, 2005, 10:15 AM
anyone interested ???

mistakes r crucial
Fri Apr 15, 2005, 08:25 PM
DRV,

You might be better off advertising it on one of the cichlid forums, most of them have marine sections.
MAC