tiger101
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 01:26 AM
Hi got some 4-5cm Heckelii for sale $20 each. Thanks

boydie
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 03:50 AM
Where are you

swampy1972
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 11:01 AM
I wish the mods would make it compulsory for members to include their location in their profile and pictures of the actual items or livestock for sale.. It would make for much smoother transactions for all concerned..

turquoisegirl1
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 12:29 PM
+1 swampy :?

AliH
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 02:26 PM
Agreed!

stevos
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 01:11 AM
I searched all their other posts and they have listed Fairfield Sydney hope this helps.
+2 swampy

Cheers Shane

Ghoti
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 02:32 AM
+ 3

If I dunno what it looks like, where its located and whether or not postage is available then really I wonder what the point of the post was.

Cheers,
Scott

tiger101
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 02:54 AM
as I look at alot of the post here I can say that alot of people don't post picture as well. Why don't you all have a go at them as well. I'm sure you guy knows what a heckelii look like. because you are all expect fish keeper.

tiger101
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 06:47 AM
fishes are gone please remove my add. Thanks

turquoisegirl1
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 07:41 AM
we know what discus look like too, doesn't mean they all look the same or are of good quality - apologies that you took the posts as "having a go", but posting photos, postage details and your location would have greatly assisted you in your sale, just thoughts for next time :) fellow forum members posts were nothing more than suggestions or constructive criticism :/
also, the members who do not always post photos on a post in this topic have generally previously posted photos in the photo album of their breeding stock, or on other classifieds posts - so we all have a general idea of the quality of their stock already :) hope that helps you understand our reactions :)

swampy1972
Fri Jan 18, 2013, 07:56 AM
as I look at alot of the post here I can say that alot of people don't post picture as well. Why don't you all have a go at them as well. I'm sure you guy knows what a heckelii look like. because you are all expect fish keeper.

My comment wasn't directed at you specifically - it was directed at everyone that lists items without their location or a picture of the item for sale. You may have taken it personally because your ad fits these issues - so "if the shoe fits" :P

The reason it's important to show pictures of the particular item is obvious.. We can all Google a fish and get pictures of AAA grd specimens, but if your item doesn't match the buyers' expectation when they arrive you've created an unecessary issue :roll: