PDA

View Full Version : Wtb Discus-Newcastle

Moody87_
Mon Aug 27, 2012, 11:04 PM
Hello all. I am looking to buy 5-6 discus around the Newcastle region. Not to fussy on type. Or I would like to be pointed in the right direction to find some. Thanks very much
Aaron

Discus Planetarium
Tue Aug 28, 2012, 01:04 AM
Hi mate i will have a new shipment of discus in on friday prices and pics will be up when fish are here,we ship aus wide thanks..

FinVision P/L
Wed Oct 17, 2012, 06:48 AM
Hello all. I am looking to buy 5-6 discus around the Newcastle region. Not to fussy on type. Or I would like to be pointed in the right direction to find some. Thanks very much
Aaron

Hi it may be too late for this reply we have over 300 Discus in stock and we also ship AU wide. Also we are fairly close to you we are based in Tuggerah, if you want to drop in and take a look at our wide selection. Or if you want to suggest a local aquarium you prefer to deal with we can send them to that Aquarium under our unique Co-Op Aquarium Shop member business model program, only if your selected Aquarium wants to be a member, thanks

smallfin
Wed Oct 24, 2012, 10:53 AM
I've got 3 beautiful Red Turqs for sale in Newcastle if you're interested.

I'd add a link to my add if I knew how :? but if you look at the forum it should be near the top.

Cheers

smallfin
Wed Oct 24, 2012, 10:56 AM
Ha Ha

Sorry Moody, just realised you and Aaron were one and the same.

Enjoy my other fish. :lol: