PDA

View Full Version : Where is Marlon

patwilliamson
Thu Jun 14, 2012, 11:34 AM
Is Marlons discus still up and running , ordered some medication last week with no response or email replies , rgds

Pat.

Merrilyn
Thu Jun 14, 2012, 11:39 AM
Pat, I know he went overseas last month to visit some discus breeders and order some fish. Perhaps he's not back yet.

Give him another week or so.

patwilliamson
Thu Jun 14, 2012, 11:50 AM
Fair enough but it would be nice to know at point of purchase , not much point ordering meds if you aint going to get it in a reasonable time frame .

its me !!!
Fri Jun 15, 2012, 12:03 AM
i was trying 2 ask him about some fish someone told me he was due back early this month..

its me !!!
Fri Jun 15, 2012, 12:05 AM
2nd of june i got told but thats was from swifto not sure

bytan83
Fri Jun 15, 2012, 01:17 AM
I ordered $1k worth of fish and paid for them a couple months ago, he told me that he would ship them before he left for Germany but never received them.

I waited for him until he got back and managed to get him on the phone last week and he said he would chase it up for me but I have not been able to get hold of him again since then (emails/phone/sms).

Anybody know where Marlon is ?

its me !!!
Fri Jun 15, 2012, 03:10 AM
2nd of june i got told but thats was from swifto not sure

m.ingram
Fri Jun 15, 2012, 05:26 AM
I ordered some stuff from his online store over 2 weeks ago .I sent him a message him i also havent heard a thing .

swifto
Fri Jun 15, 2012, 11:03 AM
He got back from o/s last sunday.I was ment to catch up with him last weekend but he told me he was pretty ill,so Im going to catch up with him tomorrow arvo,I'm waiting on an order as well.
I'm hope he is over his illness.

swifto
Fri Jun 15, 2012, 11:05 AM
He got back from o/s sunday 2nd june.I was ment to catch up with him last weekend but he told me he was pretty ill,so Im going to catch up with him tomorrow arvo,I'm waiting on an order as well.
I'm hope he is over his illness.

Merrilyn
Fri Jun 15, 2012, 01:56 PM
I'm sure Marlon will be in touch as soon as he's over his health problems. Please give him a week or so.

swifto
Sat Jun 16, 2012, 08:38 AM
I have seen and spoken to marlon early this afternoon,he's still recovering from an illness and will be back to work nxt week. :P
Marlon also said he'll be up loading pics and video of his time with Alex. :wave2.As you all can imagine a six week o/s holiday would create a back log of work,I'd give him week or so to catch up on this.
I'd give him a ring or email if you haven't herd anything by weeks end.

patwilliamson
Thu Jun 28, 2012, 10:55 AM
Its not nice to be sick . Not sure how everybody else went but I have progressed from awaiting payment to awaiting shipment...........I am starting to get the shipments

glo
Wed Aug 01, 2012, 11:47 AM
Does anyone have contact details for Marlon? I have not been able to reach him via his website or via the email address "mgoldstein@yahoo.com".

I placed an order in June and whilst I received an email saying I could pick up the goods, I've not been able to make contact to arrange a time and place for pickup.

Is he still sick? Is there someone else who can give me my goods?

Thanks
Graham

bobgar
Sat Aug 04, 2012, 09:05 AM
Does anyone have contact details for Marlon? I have not been able to reach him via his website or via the email address "mgoldstein@yahoo.com".

I placed an order in June and whilst I received an email saying I could pick up the goods, I've not been able to make contact to arrange a time and place for pickup.

Thanks
GrahamHi Graham,

Unfortunately, I am also another person who got stung from Marlon. Paid over 2K for fish, and he disappeared, and is non-contactable.
It is worth noting that this is a warning to others, don't buy from websites without proper contact details...

swifto
Sat Aug 04, 2012, 11:00 AM
Hi glo & bobgar, I've sent u both a pm,I'll txt & speak to marlon hopefully Sunday or early nxt week & will let him no your concern's.

blake01
Mon Aug 06, 2012, 05:13 AM
oh gosh i thought he had a good name. i was hoping to order from him in a couple of weeks. I'l wait to c what happens then. please let me know if your orders go thru?

patwilliamson
Sat Aug 11, 2012, 06:14 AM
I received my goods ( took about a month ). I have purchased fish from him before and they were fantastic fish . Communications with customer appear to currently be poor at the moment for some reason.

swifto
Sat Aug 11, 2012, 06:44 AM

Thanks
GrahamHi Graham,

Unfortunately, I am also another person who got stung from Marlon. Paid over 2K for fish, and he disappeared, and is non-contactable.
It is worth noting that this is a warning to others, don't buy from websites without proper contact details...

I have spoken to Marlon and He has advised me that their r no out standing order,Maybe he was just waiting on new shipment of stock.