PDA

View Full Version : Freeze Dried California Blackworms Samples

dan4cbw
Tue May 08, 2012, 12:19 AM
10-15 Forum Members wanted for California Blackworms Samples

Hi Discus Forum Members,
We are California Blackworm Co. http://aquaticfoods.com/wormfarm.html
We've been farming and supplying California Blackworms to the Tropical Fish Wholesalers, Retail Fish Store and the Hobbyist here in the USA going on almost thirty years now. For the last year or so we have offered Frozen and Freeze Dried California Blackworms.
Its time to start shipping DIRECT to the Hobbyist and selected Resellers through out the world now.

We are looking for 10-15 Discus Forum Members who are well established and respected members that are interested in product testing our Freeze Dried California Blackworms. Your test pack would include our Cube Flat, Small Cubes and our Loose Blackworms All at no cost to you. We ask that you post your findings and opinions of our product and its pricing.

Interested?
Post here or email us your Screen name, name and complete delivery address and a very brief listing
of your Fish and Aquariums. I'll post the participating members screen names and we'll get started.
thanks everyone,

Dan
California Blackworm Co.
blkworm@aol.com

BigDaddyAdo
Tue May 08, 2012, 01:40 AM
I currently keep Discus and Apistogramma. I would be more than happy to try them out and compare them to other brands. I feed freeze dried black worms daily atm.

I don't know how respected I am though. ;)

Let me know if you want me to trial them and I will PM you my address.

Ghoti
Tue May 08, 2012, 04:32 AM
I don't know how respected I am though. ;)

Better not ask in case the response is not what you desire :lol:

Cheers,
Scott

swifto
Tue May 08, 2012, 05:18 AM
:lol: We all need just a little respect :cry: :lol: