PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Stunning Red Turqs in Melbourne

axl
Wed Feb 29, 2012, 09:44 AM
Hi,
as some of you already know I killed all my discus and are now chasing some beautiful red turqs. Does anyone know where i can get some locally in Melbourne apart from our sponsors. Im chasing this strain as this is my fav strain. I'm just trying to find out whats out there and any leads would be greatly appreciated

Cheers Axl

rburrowes
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 12:35 AM
Hey Axl,

There a couple of places I can definantely recommend.

Exotic Aquatic - Have a chat with Adrian, I know he is getting a shipment in from Forest shortly. If he can get some Red Turks in from there your laughing, some of the best discus around.

Oakleigh Aquarium - Give him a call before you make the trip, always has nice fish in there as well.

Cheers

Rob

Ghoti
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 01:35 AM
Oakleigh Aquarium - Give him a call before you make the trip, always has nice fish in there as well.

Just be careful here - there are two Aquariums within 50m on Warrigal Rd Oakleigh. The flash 2 story place has a small number of OK discus at usual inflated LFS prices.

The dingy looking shop a little closer to North Rd (Oakleigh Aquarium Fish Importers) is literally bursting at the seams with Discus - row after row of fish from Juvie to Adult with many sub-adult fish available and prices starting at $39.

Cheers,
Scott

axl
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 03:04 AM
Hey,
yeah i have been speaking to Adrian about discus and i know he only sells quality but i thought there may be a breeder out there who might have some nice red turqs available.

Cheers Axl