PDA

View Full Version : Discus Pair - FS or Swap

jetson
Mon Feb 27, 2012, 09:50 PM
Hi there,

I have just had two of my discus pair up and lay their first set of eggs. They are both blue. I think one is a blue sapphire and the other a blue turq. Both around 12cm in size.

I am not really interested in breeding them so if someone out there is interested in a breeding pair and would like to buy or swap (for some that aren't blue) please let me know.

PM your email address and I can send through some pics of the happy couple and their eggs.

I am located in Caroline Springs.

rburrowes
Tue Feb 28, 2012, 12:02 AM
Put up some pics and what you expect them to sell for and i'm sure that you get some bites.

jetson
Tue Feb 28, 2012, 03:55 AM
Here you go. Hopefully the photo works. It is the happy couple guarding their eggs on the heater..

I am not too sure about the price. I would prefer someone make me an offer. Enough to get 2 adults of similar size I guess.

swampy1972
Tue Feb 28, 2012, 07:19 AM
If that heater doesn't have a guard on it I'd lay it horizontal before she burns her depositor tube - I've heard of several people losing fish that become egg bound after their depositor is fused closed after laying on a hot heater..

Nice fish.. Your profile doesn't have your where you're from, where are you located?

Nev
Tue Feb 28, 2012, 12:48 PM
Hi there, ...........

I am located in Caroline Springs.

Melbourne suburb

swampy1972
Wed Feb 29, 2012, 07:52 AM
Man, Google maps must be on drugs.. I was getting some weird results..