PDA

View Full Version : Thought I had better intro "me" ;)

luvfishies
Wed Mar 24, 2004, 03:36 AM
Hi everyone! Confirmed cichlidiot here, with only one 4' (55g) tank of dinnerplate fishies, lightly planted, with fancy plecs, a Bolivian Ram, diamond tetras, lemon tetras and a crapload of cories! ( I know, overstocked, but it gets 40% w/c 3 times a week - NO3 is never over 5ppm)

All the other tanks have cichlids, and I really want to move the discus I have, along with my Angels, into the "new" 135 72" x 18" x 24") I scored a couple of weeks ago. While some consider it taboo, I do currently keep angels and discus together, after treating with Metro to purge the Angels of Hexamita parasite (if they have it, even!)

Currently there are 22 tanks wet, and the 135, 48 (4') and a few 20Longs (30") empty, awaiting the fishroom reshuffle ;) The learning curve has been amazing in the last 3 or so years, but it's been sooooo much fun!

Some really lame pics of the fishies I keep are in the link in my signature.

Ro, I gotta say, Thanks for starting DF up........even tho I drrrroooooll over the discus you guys can get "down under"....

tennhound
Wed Mar 24, 2004, 03:35 PM
Welcome to DF Luv and even though I haven't got any Discus yet I have really learned some thing I didn't know.

I also have been Drooling over the pics of the discus they can get over there. I think I am ready to move.

MARIE

Proteus
Thu Mar 25, 2004, 04:54 AM
Skwij... the red carpet has been rolled out...

just dont trip up on it ok...

:wink:

AdelaideAnt
Sat Mar 27, 2004, 12:18 PM
Hi & Welcome 8)

Annie
Sun Mar 28, 2004, 07:44 AM
Hi Luv,
It is about time that you finally do the long waited Discus thing....Gezzz..:)

Welcome to DF.....And you guys have to watch her, she will get you going on the cichlidiot thingy and then you have had it!! Look at me...I have a few different species, but mainly my tanks are cichlids!!!

Proteus
Sun Mar 28, 2004, 09:26 AM
cichlidiot

RFLMAO...

good one Annie

Essayons89
Sun Mar 28, 2004, 09:49 PM
Sorry I'm late. :oops:

Welcome Luv.

Bryan

Cichlids_Rule
Mon Apr 12, 2004, 02:14 AM