PDA

View Full Version : Its Official - I will be a Grey Nomad - caravan and all! LO

Mr Wild
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 04:19 AM
You may have heard it from a couple of people on the forum so I am making it official. I will still be here to serve so to speak but I doubt I will have a tank within coo-ee shortly. I suspect its going to take some months to sell off everything I mean the entire house as well so you will still see me around!

If there is anything anyone would like just pop it here - if you want it I probably have it somewhere and it will all have to be sold.

ILLUSN
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 04:42 AM
SERIOUSLY KATH!!!!!???!!!???

Mr Wild
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 04:54 AM
Yes seriously!

Bit of a shock to me too but hey you only live once.

Anything you want Jothy?

Nev
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 12:15 PM
Dibs on the computer controlled led lighting.
Or a spare sump pump
Give us a hoy when your near Geelong, and you can get a fishy reunion!
Although you grey nomads follow the sun so won't be seeing you in these parts to often - lol :)

Mr Wild
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 01:00 PM
LOL That would be cool!

Oh no I am no sun bunny! I like it cooler like Tasy cool but hubby objects!

We have the rest of the year to sell our stuff and buy the right van so I will be around for awhile yet but you never know, now the decision is made things might happen a bit faster!

ILLUSN
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 11:05 PM
when your ready to sell your redbacks let me know and I'll take a drive up north.

swifto
Tue Jan 31, 2012, 04:02 AM
At least someone is going to enjoy traveling :lol:and not b a slaving away at work :evil: Good luck with it all.

Mattzilla
Tue Jan 31, 2012, 07:43 AM
wow, shocked

good luck Kath!

Mr Wild
Tue Jan 31, 2012, 10:45 AM
Whenever your ready Jothy I would also like to see either yourself or Matt take on the Surinems IMO they are far more stunning than the redbacks and are more out going.

Thanks Matt I will be back one day and I will always spend some time here - I have'nt forgotten everything yet! LOL

Thanks swifto I will be thinkin of you ...well maybe not lol

ILLUSN
Tue Jan 31, 2012, 10:49 AM
No worries kath let me sort out a date

Ghoti
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 02:36 AM
So I might bump into you on the caravan forums then Kath!

I have had the grey for some time, got the van late last year but am a few years away from the nomad thing. However the nomads I speak to (and chat with on the forums) all have wonderful tales to tell so I think you will really enjoy it.

I wonder how a nano tank would travel :lol:

Cheers,
Scott

Mr Wild
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 07:46 AM
LOL
I was wondering if the Fluval edge would make it ! lolololol

Tell me which ones you are on I will have to join up! Gotta do the whole thing!

Ghoti
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 03:14 AM
I have found the most helpful one to be www.caravanersforum.com. Though be warned there are some folk on there that are a little...zealous. Like many forums you need to sort the charlatans from the knowledgeable, then further identify the extremists (with too much time on their hands) from the pragmatists.

As for park reviews this is a handy resource http://home.vicnet.net.au/~badger04/

Cheers,
Scott

Mr Wild
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 10:59 AM
Thanks Scott, I think I might have the first one scoped out I will check.