PDA

View Full Version : FS 4x2.5x2.5 Tank, Stand, Sumps and Hood

Chow
Sun Jan 15, 2012, 09:06 AM
Hi all. Selling tank, stand (steel frame), and sump for $800 on an as-is basis. I purchased this tank 1 year ago planning to upgrade my discus tank but plans have changed with a possible interstate move coming up. Tank is not currently set up and is stored in garage. Selling urgently as I’m moving in 2 weeks.

Send me a pm or call 0421657075 if interested. Serious buyers only. Pick-up from Sutherland (South Sydney).

4 x 2.5 x 2.5 Peninsular Display Tank in 12mm glass with external overflow (custom built by St. George)

5 x 2.5 x 2.5 Duragal Steel Stand (custom built by St. George’s subcontractors) – there is light surface rust on certain areas of the stand that can be easily sanded off; I just can’t be fussed to do it. and second stand behind the tank as seen in the picture. This stand has been sanded and sprayed gloss black with a rust proof paint. I was planning to do this to the main stand also but unfortunately do not have the time at the moment. Note stand has no cladding as I was planning a 2 pac poly cladding to be made to go with our furniture.

Sump/Refugium + Separate Skimmer Compartment

All plumbing - pipes, double union ball valves/taps, inlet strainers)

Aluminium Hood Frame (w/ a dual 48W T5 Ballast, 2 reflectors, 4 bulb holders, and 2 bulbs – actinic & fiji purple)

I also have a whole box of plumbing parts and hoses etc that I will throw in for free.

Photo of tank during is when it was previously set up (sale does not include pumps etc):

http://i39.tinypic.com/ofzoud.jpg

Chow
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 08:55 AM
PRICE DROP $600. I need this tank gone urgently. Please contact on 0421657075 or PM for details.

Thanks

Chow
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 01:57 AM
Price Drop $500. Still available. Cheers