PDA

View Full Version : FS: ADL - AquaOne 980T tank, stand, filter system etc

tgf
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 09:37 AM
I have an AquaOne 980T tank, stand and basically a complete package for sale.

The tank itself holds probably at least 230 litres.

Measurements as a whole are as follows:
100cm wide
45 cm deep

The stand itself is 76cm high, the tank just by itself is 60cm high and the overhead filtering/lighting system is 10cm.

The package also comes with an Eheim 2217 cannister filter which sits in the cabinet and is perfect for this setup. The above tank filtering is not working at the moment but if this does sell I will make sure it comes with a brand new pump so you can have the option of cannister filter, above-tank filter or both at the same time. The Eheim cannister is approximately 6 months old at most.

If you do not want the Eheim cannister, I will take $90 off the final price.

The package also comes with approx 50kg of balinese sand. A very fine gravel if you prefer but it sets off the tank nicely. It currently doesn't have any form of background as I haven't got around to it.

This also comes with all the plants, driftwood and rocks you can see in the photos, at no extra cost. There are currently three top condition blue discus babies (about the size of a 20c coin) living in the tank, along with 5 clown loaches, and 3 small yellow tetra's. All of the fish come with the tank. If the buyer does not wish to take the fish, that's fine. However if you do take the fish and the plants, you will also get all the food and water additives seen in the photos.

In terms of any damage, there's a minor scratch on the edging of the plastic protecting the front bottom edge of the tank but nothing that will risk structural or any kind of damage.

PRICE: $650

Inspections are welcome. Just send me an PM with your name and phone number and I'll get it on my phone so I will give you a ring ASAP to organise. Or if you prefer, give me a call directly and if I'm unable to answer, please leave your name and number on the voicemail and I'll get back to you shortly.

tgf
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 11:55 PM
Price dropped to $550 (negotiable)

tgf
Sun Jan 29, 2012, 07:32 AM
OK I need this gone.... Price dropped to $420.