PDA

View Full Version : Sykes Big L (levimasole)

Apistoguy
Mon Jan 02, 2012, 03:39 AM
Hi all

I have an unopened 1ltr bottle for sale, purchased a few months ago for $33.95. Asking $25

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy293/sandmannvan/SykesBigL.jpg

Pickup at Sth.Penrith 2750

PM or contact 0414 971 101

cheers Apistoguy

PS: Can post at buyers expense if requested.

tyson71
Wed Jan 18, 2012, 01:05 AM
Has anyone used this product for Discus? If so, at what dosage rate do you use it? Cheer's in advance J.

Apistoguy
Wed Jan 18, 2012, 01:51 AM
Has anyone used this product for Discus? If so, at what dosage rate do you use it? Cheer's in advance J.

Levamisole is a worm treatment for nematodal parasites, camallanus and capillaria.

You need to make sure you get the pure stuff, usually sold as Pig and Poultry wormer. The dose rate is 1 ml per 7 lts. aquarium water. Or buy a worm treatment from your aquarium store containing levamisole.

Apistoguy
Wed Jan 18, 2012, 01:53 AM

Here is a quote from another forum member, and I have used the same dosage rate for my discus.

Levamisole is a worm treatment for nematodal parasites, camallanus and capillaria.

You need to make sure you get the pure stuff, usually sold as Pig and Poultry wormer. The dose rate is 1 ml per 7 lts. aquarium water. Or buy a worm treatment from your aquarium store containing levamisole.

basoikan
Mon Jan 23, 2012, 11:06 PM
i'll be interested if someone wants to part by 2 or 3

pm me and we can buy it off apisto

basoikan
Mon Jan 23, 2012, 11:10 PM
i want to add this is the stuff you NEED for camallanus infection, which is damn nasty and won't work with any other worm medication with no levamisole

i just dont need 1 litre though, its too much for me