PDA

View Full Version : 5x2x2 set up, 4ft set up & eheim 2217 canisters

mb21
Sat Dec 10, 2011, 10:06 AM
Looking to clear some gear out before Christmas as have shut down tanks and changed to marine:

Two Eheim 2217 canister filters for sale that have been on my 5X2X2 set up. Both filters are in great condition, complete with hoses, spray bar, double taps and Eheim media $320 for both or $170 each

5x2x2 tank in great condition build in 12mm glass all round, minimal bracing (looks great), with 3 x 25mm overflows and 1 x 20mm return. The overflow and return setup is referred to a Bean Animal setup and is super quite (almost silent). Normal used in marine tanks but i wish i new of this set up with my last tank as could have sumped my tank and still be super quite.

Cabinet and hood are walnut in colour. The hood is brand new and wasn't used but the cabinet as a hole cut out of one end as the previous owner needed to install a sump after tank was on cabinet. If you has it against a wall or replace the end panel / infill or make a door this unit is ready to be a great display unit. Will include with 250w Jager heater. $350 ono

Standard 4 ft tanks with lids, open stand painted black, single T8 reflector light, heater. $70 ono

two starter set ups. They are about 38 x 28 x 25cm and have a hang on filter, heater and clear lid. both in great condition just not needed as not breeding fish anymore. $50 ono for both

Located on Central Coast NSW but can help with transport. If interest make an offer as really want my lounge room back!

call or text 0411098539

Thanks

Martin