PDA

View Full Version : CHANGE OF ADMINISTRATION

Merrilyn
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 12:02 PM
I regret to advise that due to work pressure, Rohan (Proteus) will be stepping down from the role of Administrator and Owner of Discus Forums, effective immediately, and I will be taking over in that capacity.

Rohan, you have done a sterling job over the past 8 years and I think I can speak for all the members here when I say you will be sorely missed.

This will not affect any of our members, it's simply a change at the admin level.

Further details will be added in the next few days.

Nev
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 12:45 PM
Hoping all's well and wishing you both enjoy what's in your future.

And a big thank-you to Rohan for his work in the past, hopefully he's still going to stick his nose in here.

swampy1972
Fri Dec 02, 2011, 10:23 PM
A big thanks to Rohan for establishing this great site, and an equally large thanks to you Merrilyn for taking it on rather than seeing it fold.

I look forward to seeing the direction you take the forum in the future :wink:

Mr Wild
Sat Dec 03, 2011, 04:21 AM
I hope all your troubles are past and there are only good things for your future. Take Care.

ILLUSN
Sat Dec 03, 2011, 11:16 AM
Sorry merrilyn been off line a few days if there's anything you need please let me know.

Merrilyn
Sat Dec 03, 2011, 11:41 AM
Thanks everyone for your good wishes. I know Rohan will appreciate them. Jothy, thanks for your offer of help. You know how much I value your immense knowledge and the helpful advice you have been offering to our members. I know your life must be pretty busy now, so appreciate any time you can spend on the forums.

Mr Wild
Sat Dec 03, 2011, 07:52 PM
I am happy to assist in anyway you like as well, pop my name down for something and just let me know!
Cheers

scoob
Sat Dec 03, 2011, 11:51 PM
Thanks Rohan, you have done a great job over the past 8 years.
Many thanks to Merrilyn,Jothy and all the other guys on this forum, I have learn't a great deal off this forum in thepast 7 years, from trying to keep them alive to successfully breeding this beautiful fish.

swifto
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 12:45 AM
Thanks Rohan, you have done a great job over the past 8 years.
Many thanks to Merrilyn,Jothy and all the other guys on this forum, I have learn't a great deal off this forum in thepast 7 years, from trying to keep them alive to successfully breeding this beautiful fish.That's a +for to

Merrilyn
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 09:50 AM
Many thanks for the kind offers of help. It's so heartwarming to know we have such loyal and generous members.

BigDaddyAdo
Tue Dec 06, 2011, 12:21 AM
Good luck Rohan !!!

Merrilyn: Let me know if I can help in any way.