PDA

View Full Version : EA's GOT THE GOOOOOOODS!

Exotic Aquatic
Sat Nov 26, 2011, 11:11 AM
WE GOT NEW FISH!!!

in store from $35! 3 types of Albino, including STRIATED ALBINO RED COVER (only 3 available). Heaps of L's and plenty of shrimp... all grades available just let us know what your after prior to coming down if its SS or over as we prefer to leave the higher grades at home if possible to keep breeding :D

Benibachi products also now in sote, pre order now for our new Borneo Wild shipment, and Gush Aqua!!! We also have a 3foot starphire cube finally being scaped... and by none other than the famed Wolgang (Plantnut) this week. We are currently brimming with co2, plants, and all kinds of awesome.

Catch you in store :D
EA Team

Nev
Sat Nov 26, 2011, 11:37 AM
The jester returns!

Nev
Sat Nov 26, 2011, 11:40 AM
Stupid smart phone!
Ment jet setter - lol

Exotic Aquatic
Sat Nov 26, 2011, 12:33 PM
both are equally true

nevsfish
Sat Nov 26, 2011, 10:45 PM
hey adrian.how have you been. any chance of posting what discus you have avaliable.regards lawrence

Exotic Aquatic
Mon Nov 28, 2011, 01:02 PM
Hi Lawrence.

Already almost all gone... but i can pick up more if need be. I have a couple albino checkerboards, some small albino striated red covers, some high body red snake skins, some large high body leopards, one high body brilliant, a few small mercury ghost left, some albino striated yellow things, and some more blue face virgin reds (some of which are a nice high body!!)

all priced to sell, well worth the trip. Medium sized VR are only $75!!!! (much bigger than the little ones we had).

Ghoti
Mon Nov 28, 2011, 01:05 PM
Saw the virgin reds last week and liked them. Just as well the 6 footer isn't cycled yet or I may have got into (more) trouble!

Cheers,
Scott