PDA

View Full Version : NEW FORREST SHIPMENT IN STORE THIS WEEKEND!!!

Exotic Aquatic
Thu Oct 27, 2011, 11:25 AM
You read it right, first wave from the new shipment this weekend. Ill try to bring in a bit of everything (as much as i can fit!)

Hope to see you soon!

Also curipera breeding pair sold... not much left overs for the sale, but whatever is left will be HEAVILY reduced... (VERY heavily)....

no sales or discounts on new forrest shipment, please dont ask... prices are already rock bottom.

Nev
Thu Oct 27, 2011, 12:47 PM
They were a really good looking pair too!

And they eat like pigs, didn't you feed them?

Exotic Aquatic
Thu Oct 27, 2011, 01:06 PM
hahahaha, all healthy discus are pigs! wont be long till you have wriglers mate, keep me posted. Nice to catch up again today, regards to the wife.

Nev
Thu Oct 27, 2011, 09:22 PM
Cheers and good luck witb the new shipment.
Would drop in for a look but some of us have to work.

m.ingram
Fri Oct 28, 2011, 02:52 AM
Hey Adrian Are you open on tuesday .

Exotic Aquatic
Fri Oct 28, 2011, 11:43 AM
Hey Mark, certainly am bro! see you then...

NEW SHIPMENT IS NOW OFFICIALLY IN STORE..

Due to obvious complications (being that this was meant to be a SEPTEMBER SHIPMENT) coupled with our moving quarantine etc, some of the strains have changed, sizings are DEFINITELY bigger (much bigger), so its a little different in a few respects but the fish are AMAZING, and so are our prices!!!!

Open from 10am, till 6pm, closed Mondays.

Trav80
Sat Oct 29, 2011, 01:59 AM
WOW, this is one great shipment. The super eruptions and eruption leopards are amazing. Nice work on this shipment Adrian.

Exotic Aquatic
Sat Oct 29, 2011, 08:02 AM
thanks so much Trav! you made some nice choices... those highbody leopards are AMAZING!!! (not to forget the altum floras) cant wait to see pics when they are in your tanks

Exotic Aquatic
Sat Oct 29, 2011, 12:45 PM
a few snaps up on our facebook. Thanks to those who came in today, hope your fish are enjoying their new homes!

Not much left looks like if tomorrow (Sunday) is anything like Saturday we will be ordering much sooner than we had planned!!!!

Great to catch up with all of you, looking forward to more coffees and chats with the rest of you lovely guys and gals tomorrow.

rburrowes
Sat Oct 29, 2011, 01:33 PM
I can honestly say it takes a lot to impress me, and you know what? Exotic Aquatic have done it. You have some spectacular fish, and the prices are amazing as well. If anyone is looking at getting some quality Fish go and see Adrian. I walked in there for a sticky and I couldn't walk out without the red super eruption and a few others. Congrats on the quality Adrian.

Exotic Aquatic
Sun Oct 30, 2011, 07:38 AM
We open next on Tuesday... Please hurry if you had your heart set on something, we are down to around 20-30 fish total!!!!

Exotic Aquatic
Sun Oct 30, 2011, 07:39 AM
If your after something specific from the shipment please check first with me so I can confirm availability.

Exotic Aquatic
Mon Oct 31, 2011, 08:06 AM
Hi all,

If your like me and didnt realize tomorrow (Tuesday) is a public holiday.. well it is!!!

Fortunately for my family, unfortunately for you guys we wont be open, BUT i will be there from 10am-11am to feed the fish, so if you need anything come then... again ill be leaving at 11am sharp to make it in time for a big extended family yumcha!

EA
315 Neerim Road Carnegie Vic 3163 (Near chadstone shopping center only 1km closer to the city )

Thanks again!

Adrian.

Trav80
Wed Nov 02, 2011, 03:52 PM
Just thought I would pop up a picture of the High Body Leopard that I picked up from Adrian in his lastest shipment. Image was taken with an iPhone, sorry for the poor quality and the dirty scratched glass.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7636/img0538uki.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/img0538uki.jpg/)

The Virgin Reds and Ogon Red's are amazing, as soon as I have more money some Striated Albino Blue Diamonds and Striated Albino Red Covers may be coming home with me. :)

axl
Wed Nov 02, 2011, 08:43 PM
Hi Adrian,
did you get my pm??? Just i haven't heard back from you.

Nice fish mate how much was the Leopard??? and is that strain in the back?? did you get him from Adrian as well if so how much ???

Exotic Aquatic
Wed Nov 02, 2011, 09:55 PM
Hi TIm,

PM replied. SOrry mate been flat out!

Bit hard to take photos of every bit of driftwood right now as we have 40-50 peices in stock. I will take some representative shots and send through early next week if possible.

Trav80
Thu Nov 03, 2011, 04:50 AM
Hi axl,

To be honest I can't remember, Adrian will have to answer that question. The discus in the background is a Striated Albino Pearl Diamond, I got this from Adrian's previous Forrest shipment. I have 4 of them, and they are simply breaththaking.

Exotic Aquatic
Thu Nov 03, 2011, 01:45 PM
Hi Trav, thanks for the pic they look great!

Hi TIm,

The leopards were $175 for the large high body there are 1-2 left i think, but we also have one eruption leopard left (STUNNING) the same size (5-6") at $145.

Tardis
Thu Nov 03, 2011, 09:09 PM
Stunning fish Trav, just wondering do you QT every new fish you get from EA? Do others QT new fish if they come from the same supplier and farm?

Thanks
David

Trav80
Mon Nov 07, 2011, 02:13 PM
Hi David,

I think it is good practise to QT all new fish especially if they are coming from different sources. All fish in my tanks at the moment have been sourced from EA, so I tend to be a little lazy and release them as they have been in the same water conditions as my previous purchases.

If I source discus from a different supplier I will always QT them for a minimum of 2 weeks.