PDA

View Full Version : Shipment landed!!! + insane sale!!!

Exotic Aquatic
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 10:37 AM
Howdy do kids!

While we wait for quarantine we have a treat in store for you next week! Sat 29th and Sunday 30th we are offering from 30% to a WHOPPING 70% off all discus left in store before we restock with the current shipment... This is on DUSCUS ONLY but does include pairs!!!!

For those i havent seen or spoken to so far this week, hoping you are all well,

Adrian EA

Mr Wild
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 10:45 AM
Any angels in the new shipment?

LEG-IT
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 10:55 AM
is this sh!t even legal? :D LOL

DSS
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 11:09 AM
Hey Adrian, can you give us an idea of what's left in store mate?
Cheers, Leigh

swifto
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 11:15 AM
can please add pic's and price's

Exotic Aquatic
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 11:18 AM
Hey all!!

I'll try to answer all.

No, sorry Forrest discus only.

Yes, it's legal, but it shouldn't be

A few curipera, a couple albino golden striated so and so's, a couple albino cobalts, a pair of m. Giant blue and f. Super leopard, curipera pair ( all pairs proven to free swimmers minimum), a couple blue scorpions, some pairs of assorted pigeon types, a couple wild x's... That's about it perhaps I missed a few here n there.

For prices youhave to just come in on the dates above, if I quote them online I might be lynched!!!

Exotic Aquatic
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 11:23 AM
Sorry swifto it's an in store sale only for the purpose of making room. You would have to move to Vic!! Lol

As for prices tanks will be marked on the day, first come first served :D 10am 6 pm 29th and 30th ONLY!!!

swifto
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 11:42 AM
HI, when my display for my b-day is ready albino scorpion's will b in there

Exotic Aquatic
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 11:44 AM
cool, happy birthday.

swifto
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 11:45 AM
sorry bad typing display tank is ready albino scorpion's wil b part of the display

Exotic Aquatic
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 11:46 AM
sounds like a plan, best of luck mate.

Newbreed
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 11:48 AM
Wasn't planning on a trip to Melbourne, but guess it's time.

See you next Saturday.

:D

Exotic Aquatic
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 11:49 AM
so you then bro!

Not much left as stated above so best get in early... Looking forward to catching up.

Nev
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 09:14 PM
And l was about to visit tomorrow . working on the. weekend. :(

Exotic Aquatic
Tue Oct 25, 2011, 11:36 AM
Howdy do all!

So, the sale is on this weekend.

Bad news first, theres not much left... however i have breeding pairs at 30, 40 and 50% off!!!! also Curipera (original stock) was $490 now $270/2 for $500,

Now for the Good news... im giving 20% off ALL LIVE STOCK, this includes L number catfish, tetras, angels and more!!!

and some potentially GREAT NEWS, we MAY (stay tuned for confirmation on friday night) MAY be releasing our Forrest shipment on Saturday.... again this all depends on Aqis appointment times etc... so it is out of our hands, but i will certainly keep you all posted!

Exotic Aquatic
Wed Oct 26, 2011, 11:03 AM
Just to remind you whats coming, and the PRICES!!!

http://youtu.be/DEYznLK2FZ4

not sure how to embed this properly, if anyone else knows how please do! otherwise please click the link.

nellie
Wed Oct 26, 2011, 12:42 PM
How many of the 4.5-5" eruption leopards do you have mate and are the HB leopards in your video the 4 you had in your last shipment?

Exotic Aquatic
Wed Oct 26, 2011, 02:01 PM
Ill have to check on numbers once i have them in store. Everything in the video are ACTUAL fish being sorted for us, nothing is from any last shipment.

ALL of our videos are like that, so youll know for next time... 1 of those four (fish number 3) is already pre-sold.