PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Forrests Albino Red Spotted Greens

Hooked
Sat Sep 10, 2011, 03:16 PM
Hi all, I've recently sourced a couple of Albino Red Spotted Greens from the recent Forrest shipments coming into the country. I'm told they are "probably" both females. If anyone has bought a handful to have some pair up etc and now have some spare that they wish to move on, please let me know. Or if you know of any in stock anywhere the info would be appreciated. I'm in Perth, but more than willing to freight in,

Cheers

P.s I hope Adrian doesnt mind, I knocked off the promo pic from his site. Funnily enough, this is one of my fish : )

Exotic Aquatic
Sat Sep 10, 2011, 11:43 PM
G'day!!!

A member here Nelly offered me 3 recently? Perhaps he will pm you.

Otherwise I'll try to get them in the next shipment which is quite likely.

Best of luck,
Adrian

Hooked
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 01:07 AM
Hi Adrian, thanks for the info, very good of you. If I don't have any luck I will be in touch. I'm also still chasing a couple of quality 20cm-ish Penang Super Eruptions to go with the male I also bought, so good to know you have some more quality fish arriving again soon.
Good on yourself and Ravi and the rest of the good people down the line involved in the chain for sourcing, importing and supplying these beautiful fish into the hobby. Happy belated birthday also mate : )

Cheers

P.s Thanks Forrest! ; )

rex82
Sat Sep 17, 2011, 12:42 AM
Hi all, I've recently sourced a couple of Albino Red Spotted Greens from the recent Forrest shipments coming into the country. I'm told they are "probably" both females. If anyone has bought a handful to have some pair up etc and now have some spare that they wish to move on, please let me know. Or if you know of any in stock anywhere the info would be appreciated. I'm in Perth, but more than willing to freight in,

Cheers

P.s I hope Adrian doesnt mind, I knocked off the promo pic from his site. Funnily enough, this is one of my fish : )

A different line of ARSG is def what you want mate. should be plenty around it's just a matter of whether or not people want to part with them. Even better would be a wild RSG to cross in and then breed from intermediate, the results should be alot better than breeding ARSGxARSG.

HTH