PDA

View Full Version : Marlons DISCUS NEW SHIPMENT

boxters
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 09:51 AM
Our new shipment of jumbo high quality Discus will be released and ready for sale on Friday. Pictures will be posted tomorrow.

The following are available and are all 20cm plus

White Butterfly
Eruption
Red spotted green
Red dragon

Pairs are available

lizhe1985
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 12:11 PM
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@marlonsdiscus.com.au and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.marlonsdiscus.com.au Port 80

Nev
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 12:18 PM
Lol - got the same msg.

jannie_s
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 09:02 AM
i couldnt see the fs fish as well

Monolicious
Wed Sep 07, 2011, 10:30 AM
Yeh I just got this

Warning: Division by zero in /home/mar25587/public_html/store/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 59
Displaying 0 to 0 (of 31 products) Result Pages: -4 -3 -2 -1 0

0 -

select p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_weight, pd.products_name, p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '17' order by pd.products_name limit -0,

[TEP STOP]

Newbreed
Wed Sep 07, 2011, 11:07 AM
Hey there,

It states on the front page that they are doing web updates, that would be the cause of the errors.

If you press the whats 'new tab' on the blue menu bar it takes you to his list of discus currently available.

Hope this helps.

There are some beautiful fish available. Wish I had more tanks.

flowerhorn_party
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 05:07 AM
Best discus in town.

Excellent quality, best I've seen.

discuslover25
Mon Sep 19, 2011, 06:12 AM
Hi Marlon,

Just wondering if you have any eruption pairs for sale as there are no photos on the website.

Thanks mate.