PDA

View Full Version : F.S or swap for Discus.(2) small Giant Goramys

staffyone
Wed Mar 23, 2005, 11:01 AM
Gday all, am only new to Discus and I need to either sell these guys or trade them. I have 1 grey giant Goramy around 17cms- $140, and I also have 1 pink giant Goramy around 12cms - $100. I would be interested in swapping these guys for some Discus, mainly Blue Diamonds, but will consider anything ( am only after larger size Discus please). Anyway, if anyone is interested, call me on 0413735443. Thanks a lot. Cheers Kevin

Merrilyn
Wed Mar 23, 2005, 01:21 PM
Hi Kevin, welcome to the forum. Hope you have some success with trading your giant gouramies. What state are you in. It might help people interested in your fish.

Sutto
Thu Mar 24, 2005, 08:05 AM
I believe New South Wales :) Good Luck Staffyone... Just my kind of fish but I dont have cash atm rofl!

staffyone
Thu Mar 24, 2005, 10:42 AM
Gday Merrilyn, thanks for the welcome, and yes Sutto is right I am in Sydney. Even if I cant sell or trade these guys, I am still after some Blue Diamonds, so if anyone in the Sydney area has any available, please drop me a line or call me. Thanks again. Cheers Kevin

ctvu
Thu Mar 24, 2005, 11:33 AM
Hi Kevin

Welcome to DF. If you are after quality Discus, I personally give Kev a call, because you are lucky being in Syd and his shop is your next door, I have ordered some fish from him couple of times ship to Melbourne,atm I am waiting for another shipment on this Sat, and I am very happy with that, good services good quality fish, you can't go wrong with his fish. Here is the link
http://www.slipperylittlesuckers.com/newdiscus.php

hth

ctvu