PDA

View Full Version : EA/FORREST SEPTEMBER SHIPMENT, VIDEO CATALOGUE (WITH PRICES)

Exotic Aquatic
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 04:32 AM
Heres the link!

Before you ask:

-Yes, the prices are real.
-No, this is not a hoax.
-pics are of ACTUAL fish.
-due to arrive early sept (+QT time).
-shipping details on our website (soon to be updated, this week), see FAQ.

We hope that you benefit our efforts, and we hope this will help grow the hobby Oz wide... as you can see, these are not your average fish, nor your average prices!

Enjoy:
http://youtu.be/DEYznLK2FZ4

Exotic Aquatic
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 04:47 AM
dont forget to turn it up LOUD...

...and happy fathers day if i dont see all you old blokes before the weekend!.. this years my first time celebrating!

rburrowes
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 06:19 AM
Mate, whens there arrival in store?

They are some really nice fish, I can see a new fathers day present :)

Exotic Aquatic
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 06:30 AM
HAHAHA, not sure on exact store arrival dates yet Rob, however they are due in the next week or so, then QT time, straight after that ill bring some in!

nevsfish
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 06:52 AM
hey adrian how many alenquers are you getting .i may be interested in a few regards lawrence

Exotic Aquatic
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 07:17 AM
ill check and send you a PM.
How you been all well?

Newbreed
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 11:55 AM
Great shipment guys!! Can't wait.

huyey
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 12:16 PM
I almost fell off my chair watching this video. Prices and quality are awesome!!

ILLUSN
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 01:02 PM
$28 for BD are you serious? thats crazy cheap!!!

nice vid mate, LMAO when i saw my name in the credits

Trav80
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 02:08 PM
WOW,

Awesome range of spotted discus and more albino's too. The prices are crazy. I don't know what to buy next, you are spoiling us for choice.

Keep it up Mate :)

Hooked
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 03:37 PM
Hi Adrian, Nice video guys! It says near the end, dozen more strains, stay tuned for the rest soon. HOW SOON!?... STOP TEASING ME!!!! :0 A full list of whats expected would be great when you guys get a mo. Keep up the good work, Cheers : )

Ghoti
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 09:23 PM
Might be time to re-evaluate my stock!

Some nice specimens there.

Cheers,
Scott

Exotic Aquatic
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 11:15 PM
Thanks so much everyone! We did this to re-invigorate the discus hobby, and its FANTASTIC to see that its getting such a positive response!!

Cant wait to see these fish in the flesh, get them through QT and in your tanks! (...and possibly in mine too!! hahahaha). How good are the striated albino blue diamonds?!?!?

Ill post more pics when they are swimming in our quarantine room as usual. This order wasnt a massive one (as ravi is also doing a wild caught african shipment at the same time from Germany), but its very diverse! Some fish youll notice only have 4 pieces available (ike the awe inspiring ROUND HB leapard), others have 20 or so like red alenquer, virgin red (AMAZING in the flesh), and most albino types.

Hey Trav mind posting your VR's up so people can see them once they acclimatize?

Anywho, thanks again all.

Best Wishes,
Adrian @ EA

Discus Planetarium
Fri Sep 02, 2011, 02:37 AM
looking good adrian well done mate hope all is well,would be good to chat again sometime...

Exotic Aquatic
Fri Sep 02, 2011, 11:58 AM
no worries mate, you know where to find me.

Nev
Fri Sep 02, 2011, 01:57 PM
Some impressive fish there, top video!
Going to have to sweet talk the minister of finance.

Trav80
Fri Sep 02, 2011, 02:45 PM
Sure thing, I will try get some good pics with the DSLR this weekend.

Trav80
Sun Sep 04, 2011, 12:33 AM
Here is a quick pic of the Virgin Red. Sorry about the scratches on the tank, the DSLR really shows them up.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3484/img2562h.jpg

The other two discus in the image are both Albino Pearl Diamond Striation Throwbacks

Exotic Aquatic
Sun Sep 04, 2011, 02:48 AM
awesome!!! THanks Trav.. glad to see them again!

Nev
Wed Sep 21, 2011, 09:44 PM
Are we there yet?
Finals are on, Cats are going to win the flag, juat need to see your latest to make it a great month.
Will be visiting the big smoke today I'll drop in and do a pre-order.