PDA

View Full Version : WTB G.Altifrons, G.columbian/venezuelan,G.pindare And others

LEG-IT
Tue Aug 30, 2011, 06:19 AM
Hey

Currently Chasing any G. Altifrons, G. C/V's (abalios, altifrons aripuana 1), G. pindare, A. Heckelii and any other Eartheater's.

Dont mind size and after any Altifrons species..

Would be after a few, can pick up in sydney but if interstate, preferred if you can ship or i'll try find someone else who is willing to for extra $$

Please pm me if you have any with size, quantity, price and any extra info...

Cheers
jono

Exotic Aquatic
Tue Aug 30, 2011, 10:53 AM
matt would be the one to speak to!

if you find any abalios or other orinoco biotope species let me know im looking for 3-5 little ones in mixed sexes.

LEG-IT
Tue Aug 30, 2011, 11:03 AM
Hey adrian!
Atm Matt is only breeding S.leuco's which i believe Jothy is looking after them? cant remember lol.

I know jothy will be breeding the ALtifrons tocantins (aus variant 1) shortly, have had my eyes on the juvies for along time so will definitely have to get some..

Your after Geophagus abalios? The eartheater bug bite ahaha!

I did find some in qld (good quality) but will have to wait after he comes back from holiday's or i can ask my mate politely to see if hes willing to let go of the last few fry he bought was a few dozen's or so, was around $20-$25? cant remember..

Maybe get some sort of satanoperca species instead, i know some come from the same rivers as the altums

Exotic Aquatic
Tue Aug 30, 2011, 01:22 PM
yeah daemonsi aparently comes from there... but so do abalios... which i prefer.

Ill hang out till you find some, $20-$25 is more than fair.

LEG-IT
Wed Aug 31, 2011, 08:45 AM
you mean Daemon?

You'll find it nearly impossible to find in australia, i believe a few came into the country but that's all i've heard, more demanding species of the Eartheater family..

I believe Jothy is keeping a trio of leuco's with his altums? or was that suppose to be a secret lol

$20-$25 was for 10cm+ juvies, he did have some at 5cm for much cheaper..
but would have to wait till he spawns them again..

LEG-IT
Wed Aug 31, 2011, 08:52 AM
oh and you got any other whiptails for sale? the longnose ones that jothy has? or royal whips?

Would be keen on buying some

b/n guy
Wed Aug 31, 2011, 08:58 AM
let me know about the tapajos, and I can do royal wiptails for $15ea @ 5cm too.