PDA

View Full Version : rules on fish dying

kyren2005
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 07:37 AM
hi all wondering wat ppl have 2 say about decent sydney sellers all feedbak will b greatly appreciated

ILLUSN
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 08:12 AM
basic code of conduct is if you dont have something constructive or atleast nice to say then DON'T SAY ANYTHING!

the fish industry is shrinking week by week and the powers that be are almost of the mind set that anything not native that can survive in any part of australia should not be allowed into the country.

If you have problems please ask for help.

If you've had a good experience with a seller please let us all know.

If you have a bad experience with a seller try and sort it out between the two of you, explore your consumer rights, try and talk it over to reach a reasonable solution.

with that said i've personally had VERY GOOD experiences with

Trans aquarium canley vale
St George aquarium Kograh
Slippery little suckers Kingsford
Lams aquarium Paramatta
Fishrock aquarium
St marys aquarium
Oceanarium aquarium st marys
West side aquarium st marys
Strictly Aquariums ryde
and the 2 old Strictly aquariums shops at
Beverly hills and Blacktown
now under new independent management

kyren2005
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 09:01 AM
have 2 say thanku,have had a very bad experience with a seller,and yes trans have allways stood by me

Proteus
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 09:58 AM
As per what Illusn stated... Ditto

Kyren2005... you have posted the same thing no less than 10 times, obviously you have an issue with the seller, or think you have an issue with the seller, however, keep it between yourself, and them, and leave your dirty laundry off the forums.

This should also be a timely reminder that there are laws that cover statements made on forums like this, and legal action can be taken if you slander another party. Regardless what you think, or who you think is in the wrong, legal matters don't come cheaply, and in the big picture there is no winner, it costs all parties involved.

kyren2005
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 10:18 AM
mayb u need 2 read what ive written,what is wrong with trying 2 find a place where a person can get decent fish?sure there is more than 1 person who has good and bad stories,and as 4 u say im bagging a seller i praised trans aquariums,so whos payen who

Proteus
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 10:22 AM
kyren2005, consider this your first and last warning.

Continue on with your mindless rants and crying foul and you will be banned from using this forum.

What you have written, and has been removed is slanderous, by trying to be smart and just saying the suburb a business is from is still classed as identifying them.

Nobody pays me squat for running this site, and Trans have never done anything for the site either so you can stop the blatant promotion of a non sponsor business effective immediately

Kapish?

Proteus
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 10:24 AM
Here is a hint as well... the quickest way to get yourself booted is making a comment such as...

so whos payen who

Yes, I promote the business I own, and have invited several others to advertise on here, other than that I provide this site because it is something I want to do, and a hobby/pastime I enjoy.

I dont get a cent from anyone, and yes, payment has been offered, but that is not what this is about....

kyren2005
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 10:27 AM
pls then stick ur site where it fits its a 1sided say only what u want crap,A forum is a place where ppl can share there good a nd bad stories,trueor is it say only wat u want

Proteus
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 10:30 AM
Dont let the door hit you on the way out.... Ciao...

LEG-IT
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 11:20 AM
not trying to hijack the thread but which one of those st mary's shops are closer to your house jothy? Might swing by one of them on the way to your place..

Or which one's the best out of the 3? any of them got eartheaters atm? lol

ILLUSN
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 12:19 PM
westside might have some earth eaters, the other 2 do not. west side had some awesome rio branos in a display tank

LEG-IT
Thu Aug 25, 2011, 12:21 PM
ok thanks! guessing the brancos came from you :lol:

swifto
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 09:34 AM
yeh thumbs up for west side aquarium,then ocean aquarium and finally st marys pet centre.