PDA

View Full Version : EA NEW FORREST SHIPMENT COMING VERY EARLY SEPTEMBER!

Exotic Aquatic
Wed Aug 24, 2011, 12:23 PM
Hey al!

As the title suggests, stay tuned for our latest Forrest shipment, some amazing stuff on the way in ALL sizes!

Due to arrive very soon, so release will be in early sept.

Stay tuned for a full price list in the next couple days.

wishing you well,
EA Team.

rburrowes
Wed Aug 24, 2011, 02:18 PM
Looking forward to it guys

Miffy moo
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 03:39 AM
:D
Hi Adrian just thought I would let you know the 2 discus we purchased Friday last week have already spawned and have wrigglers. Very exciting!
They are being fantastic first time parents, hope it continues. Thanks again for your quality fish. Kindest regards Suzanne that also loves chooks

Exotic Aquatic
Fri Aug 26, 2011, 08:54 AM
Hi Suzanne!!!!
How are you? Im ecstatic for you!!! WOW! that male was my own personal show fish and i always hoped he would find a mate, never expected it to be so easy! The female ring is a real looker too! Cant wait to see the fry :D

Not sure what the deal is with our fish, everything seems to be paired off with young right now, we even have curipera going at it, but the male is definitely too small for now even though the poor darling tries his best.

Perhaps i should stop importing and go into breeding? HAHAHAHAHA

I need to rehouse all these pairs and fry soon before i bring in the forrest shipment, im running out of tanks!

We just got in a whoe bunch of EVERYTHING imaginable from all our suppliers, so pop in over the weekend... we have 6 different discus foods, 9 different shrimp foods, and a bunch of new japanese bits n bobbs too!

nevsfish
Sat Aug 27, 2011, 03:17 AM
hi adrian just curious about the 6 types of discus food could you please give me some info on them.regards lawrence

Exotic Aquatic
Sat Aug 27, 2011, 02:36 PM
sorry, make that 5 now (sold out of one today).

They are Hikari Discus BioGold, sera discus granulat, sera discus red, sera discus blue, and im forgetting the fifth right now? but i think it was Hikari something or rather. I also have hai feng hi color, and all the other usual NLS/hikari/sera products.

for shrimp foods we have:
biomax 1 baby shrimplet food
biomax 2 development food
biomax 3 adult and breeding food
white pellet
aminovitaP
biozyme
hikari shrimp cuisine
sera shrimp food
red bee food
gold cap taiwanese bee shrimp food

we also now stock no planaria.

Other new products include:
2 diff size pure ceramic discus cones (not the painted fake ceramic kinds!) mini clear hang on filters, nano canisters, 3 different sizes of blue/white LED cree systems by upaqua (from only $45!!!), glassware glaore including diffusers from $8 c02 checker glass bells from $20 including reagent and lilly pipes from $60, twin sponge "snorkle" style air filters (spit water rather than blow bubbles), internal air powered bare bottom "vaccuuming" corner filters, phosphate removal sponges (their back under popular demand!), shrimp cave galore, telescopic black nets in circle-square-triangle shapes, hang on CLEAR large breeding/fry/shrimp grading boxes air powered that circulate main tank water with 3 divider positions and made in japan! (not the tiny ones offered by other sellers), snail traps, wholesale direct c02 kits and MUCH more!!!

LEG-IT
Sat Aug 27, 2011, 04:22 PM
did you get that corner filter from japan! the one with the little turbine!

Exotic Aquatic
Sat Aug 27, 2011, 11:01 PM
Nope that company suffered greatly being situated within the disaster zone. We have something very similar, that fits in more media, only it does take a more powerful pump to get it cranking well and vacuuming the glass... @$30 it's also half the price!

mitsui
Sun Aug 28, 2011, 12:24 AM
you need to get this stuff up on your website so we can see what we are actually buying... cos i know u have got me interested in a few things lol

Wendy
Sun Aug 28, 2011, 08:56 AM
I wish your shop wasn't so damn far from here!!!

Exotic Aquatic
Sun Aug 28, 2011, 09:58 AM
hahaha aww shuks! thanks guys... will do my best to get some stuff online soon, however as soon as i mean to i have a busy weekend and sell out of stuff and then need to re-order!