PDA

View Full Version : FS manacapuru

LEG-IT
Thu Aug 18, 2011, 02:27 PM
hey,
Unfortunately I will be letting go of my manacapuru redback angelfish.
My Zeb's are getting quite aggressive now as they are reaching breeding age and the rio branco's aren't helping out either..

I don't plan on getting rid of my rio branco's anytime soon, had them since 2.5cm-3.5cm, so these fellas have to go, zebs are going too, but they are going back to their original owner..

there is 6 in the group and chasing Offers, pm what you have to offer, and dont by shy, worst i can say is no..

I didn't plan on getting rid of them anytime soon, and to anyone who would know, i sold my pride and joy (geo c/v's for next to nothing) just to get these fellas.

I hope to offload these fellas soon, as i have no room for spare tanks, to keep them in well i do but dad would kill me lol.

Im located in bossley park, sydney

at this point of time i cannot ship

Cheers

Jono

please pm me for now

Fat Discus
Thu Aug 18, 2011, 03:09 PM
im interested in the angels. how big are they and do u have a ball park figure in mind. I am in melb though but if we can come up with something I am happy to pay for shipping, if you are happy to send them

cheers chris

ILLUSN
Thu Aug 18, 2011, 11:56 PM
consider them sold, give me a buzz when you want me to come pick them up.

Exotic Aquatic
Fri Aug 19, 2011, 03:55 AM
Hahaha I thought that would happen!! Nice one Jothy! Hey Jono, I thought you weren't selling?

I have 2 straggler redbacks I'll send up with your current order ILLUSN, no use leaving 2 behind.

I have a pairing in the Altum tank too, but no eggs.

LEG-IT
Fri Aug 19, 2011, 05:45 AM
Hey adrian, unfortunately i have to. I can't risk the Zeb's or the brancos bullying them to death. Honestly i dont recommend mixing Wild Angels with domestic's angel's.

You know it kills me to get rid of my fish adrian, If i was allowed to setup another tank (setting up 2 large tanks atm 6footer and 4x2x2, if i setup another one dad will crack the sh!ts on me) i wouldn't sell them.
Please do understand adrian, i sold my Pride and joy's which were 3x adult C/V's (2m 1 possible f). Aragauia pair (1m 1f), colony of sarpea tetra's. Bag of Hikari bio gold and i think a few plants, cant remember for only $115.
Just to raise enough money to get these fella's. To anyone that keeps and has abit of knowledge on eartheaters that was quite a bargain price for the lot..

I will most likely give these to jothy since he is always helping me out and because he has a colony too..

Exotic Aquatic
Fri Aug 19, 2011, 10:43 AM
Shame Jono, I'll send you some nice domestics in jothy's order to help fill the void! Hope your not too upset man.